Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where might I find the photos of the old aurora factory online.On Bucs site he used to have many but now only see two.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
If you have ANY interest in Aurora spring a couple $$ and buy the Schiffer book on the history of Aurora. It has tons of behind the scenes photos and info.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I second DJs suggestion.
Some great info, anecdotes and pics.
Also, if their site's still up, you could try A-corps(e)*. They used to have some old factory pics there.
I recall seeing some "then and now" pics of the whole factory somewhere but I can't recall where I saw them...

Chris.:)

* don't add the "e" if you google them...

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
a Corpse certainly does not have a factory...only 4 thousand planes Revell Monogram shot for em sitting in some guys home addition rotting away in Pennsylvania..maybe they have a few old aurora factory pics, but not worth the contact,Imo.

Z

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
What he meant was A-Corp had some info on the original Aurora outfit on their site. Not that A-Corp has a new factory (which they don't).

I also did not see any photos of the Aurora factory at the above link. I take the original question to pertain to the physical FACTORY not factory model build up photos.

·
Registered
676 Posts
ahhhh.... factory!!! My bad!

Yes, there use to be a great website that followed the demolition
over the months. I knew then that I should have saved the photos
but thought it always be there.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All links to demolition of aurora factory seem to be broken.Does anyone have the photos to post on here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts