Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished my Aurora comic scenes Hulk lastnight.Great little kit and really enjoyed putty this one together.So let me know what ya think and heres a before and after pic!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Guys for the compliments on the hulk.Out of the superhero kits Aurora did the two that are my favorite and found very easy to build and not much seam work to do is the Tarzan and the Hulk. :)

·
Premium Member
8,334 Posts
AFILMDUDE said:
Even more impressive!
Agreed! Looks better than the last time I handled an airbrush! :thumbsup:

We've got a guy in our local club (who doesn't attend so much anymore) who used to paint all of his car models by brush like that. He said he'd put several very light coats over it 'til he had the color he wanted, then start in w/the high-number sand paper, eventually working to polishing cloth. He'd then put several coats of gloss coat from a can on the model and buff it out. His models were almost always like looking at a miniaturized real car!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks For the compliments spocks beard :) .But this little gem didnt come off of ebay.I got him from this place on the net.I think it was gasoline collectibles or something like that not really sure of the name but remeber the price for it was $27.00 bucks wich isnt bad for already builtup.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts