Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Very Cool! I used to have the American Bison kit when I was a kid. One of these days I've got to collect those old Aurora Wildlife models again.

- GJS

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
NEAT! I don't have any of these myself but would love to have some of that series. Did you buy this partially built?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duck Fink said:
NEAT! I don't have any of these myself but would love to have some of that series. Did you buy this partially built?
No, it was not partially built. The old kit I really want is the Tar Pit kit. I built (or mutilated) one of those kits when I was about 10 years old. I had found it in the basement of a house I lived in.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Steve Coffey,That came out great!I have one of these built up in my collection and its a very well detailed kit and you really brought it to life with the added grass to the base. :thumbsup: .I also seen on Tay666 website if anyone is interested he has one up for grabs on there.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Hi Steven, I know you do good work but I can't comment on this one because I can't see them,the pix are really dark on my screen. Is that my PC's fault or are they really dim ?
Dabbler

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It is your PC Dabs. You may need to turn up your brightness on your monitor. I can see them fine and there has been times when you said someone needs to make images brighter and I can see them fine.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Steven Coffey said:
It is your PC Dabs. You may need to turn up your brightness on your monitor. I can see them fine and there has been times when you said someone needs to make images brighter and I can see them fine.
Bad news then, I just checked & I'm at 100%. Other than I'm at a loss how to correct it. I have a Compaq new on Christmas '01, should I just shoot it, send it to the glue factory, and get another ?

Whoa is Me !

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe it is the contrast? Hey it could still be me,does anybody else have trouble with my images being too dark? I shoot my images under bright light but I don't use the flash because it totally washes out the colors on the models.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
I don't know Steve, you are right, I've had this trouble with other folks posts also.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
the Dabbler said:
Bad news then, I just checked & I'm at 100%. Other than I'm at a loss how to correct it. I have a Compaq new on Christmas '01, should I just shoot it, send it to the glue factory, and get another ?

Whoa is Me !
Might want to poke around and see if you might have some video card settings to tweek.

I know mine has several setting I can adjust.
Including video brightness, as without that most videos appear dark on my monitor, but I can change settings and make them appear normal by turing up a the gamma and such.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
You gotta be kidding me ! ? Once I get past "Control Panel" I'm bumbling around with a white cane in the dark. :cool:

It only happens on certain posted pix so I'll just live with it for now. I just can't make a fair assessment of Steven's buf'ler is all.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Very nice, I love the animal kits. I think Trevor has a Buffalo for sale if any one is still looking for one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts