Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished up another Aurora Prehistoric scenes kit the Allosaurus .In my life time painted up two of these critters and this being the second time wanted to try and get the Lava base as realistic as possible.So just popped in the movie Volcanoe and after watching the scene were its erupting in down town Los Angles it gave me the idea on what the base should look like and the very pleased on how it turned out.I also wanted to capture that Aurora box art look on my Allo and also gave it some highlighted areas of my own and also so pleased with the results.So let me know what ya think :) ?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Nice job.I remember using a very similar paint sheme for the lava and base when I had that AURORA kit.

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Hey, and for what it's worth, because of your biuld, my kids are now insisting that I buy the Revell reissue!

Brad.

P.S. Nice work.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks xsavoie and Brad for the compliments :) .Brad definitly pick these up cause who knows when revell will reissue them again.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Ah yes Wolfman 66, another boringly excellent build :eek:. I still think you have a platoon of North Pole elves turning them out for you !!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the Dabbler said:
Ah yes Wolfman 66, another boringly excellent build :eek:. I still think you have a platoon of North Pole elves turning them out for you !!! :thumbsup:
:lol: Thanks Dabbler for the compliments and no just me and my two hands.I wish my body had eight hands so can blast the rest of the ps kits and the comic scenes kits out :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts