Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this up 13 years ago at a garage sale. Was reorganizing some stuff in the basement for more room around my track and found this, forgot I still had it.
So I took some pictures with my phone to share. I was amazed that the manuals and stuff were still there. The cars were still in there when I bought it but the Camaro got traded sometime but I still have the Monza body.

·
BANNED
8,205 Posts
cool set and it looks to be in excellent condition.
you might consider scanning the cardboard buildings, increasing the size a couple percent and printing them on thin cardboard (shirtboard, card stock etc) to sell?

·
Most Interesting Member
6,315 Posts
cool set and it looks to be in excellent condition.
you might consider scanning the cardboard buildings, increasing the size a couple percent and printing them on thin cardboard (shirtboard, card stock etc) to sell?
I was gonna say....
I wish I had a scanned copy of that grandstand pic. The folks sitting in the sun is perfect.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was gonna say....
I wish I had a scanned copy of that grandstand pic. The folks sitting in the sun is perfect.
If you want something scanned I have a scanner. Shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

try this site. http://www.tycotcrracing.com/index.php/papercraft-buildings/.
I don't think that the owner posts on this forum, but he has done a great job at recreating the papercraft buildings from scans, and is currently working on a golden gate bridge.
Very cool site, but I did notice some are slightly different than the originals, but still very nice.:)

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I was gonna say....
hey NTx or anyone else who wants this: i scanned mine as both a .jpg and a .pdf. maybe these can help you.

this is the jpg version

this is the pdf version

hope someone can use these

--rick

·
Registered
836 Posts
hi

Hi slotcardan here from Tycotcrracing

glad you like the paper craft

i took the liberty of cleaning up ParkRNDL files and they are up on the website for download

enjoy.

I always try to improve the collection when possible.

I rebuilt the entire thing to clean it up and have it work better in a home printer environment.

look in the papercrafts section Hobby talk will not let me link to it, because i have to post more. but look in the papercrafts section and you will find it

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Hi slotcardan here from Tycotcrracing

glad you like the paper craft

i took the liberty of cleaning up ParkRNDL files and they are up on the website for download

enjoy.

I always try to improve the collection when possible.

I rebuilt the entire thing to clean it up and have it work better in a home printer environment.

look in the papercrafts section Hobby talk will not let me link to it, because i have to post more. but look in the papercrafts section and you will find it
hey, wow. cool!

--rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts