Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's time again to give away some cars ! ! !

Is August the anniversary of your registration as a member of the HobbyTalk Community?

If so, send your mailing address to [email protected] so I may send you a gift as appreciation for your support of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board.

Please include your BB ID in the subject of the email.

I generally ship cars within 10 days of receiving your mailing address. I also send an email confirming the date of shipment. If you don't receive an email from me within 10 days, please let me know.

HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Appreciation Gift Program Details:

All active members of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board will receive an Appreciation Gift from the boards Sponsor each year on the anniversary of their registration.

The Appreciation Gift for years one through four will be a HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z shipped to your address at No Charge. For members who prefer Slot Cars, you may request 2 T-Jet's in lieu of the 350Z diecast car.

The Appreciation Gift for members who remain active for Five years will be a randomly selected White Lightning diecast car (Example: A member who registered in May of 1999 would be eligible for a White Lightning in May 2004).

This same rotation will follow years Six through Ten.

As Always, your support of the HobbyTalk Bulletin Board is Greatly Appreciated.

Here are pictures of the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z. The cars shipped are on blister cards and numbered XXXX of 1,000.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I was wondering if I qualify.
Man, that is one sweet casting. Oh, and those tires. I just love it.
I have the blue one from Lightning Strike 2004 release 1.
I am looking forward to obtaining the one that comes in the 2004 Holiday Classics.
It is a really nice colour from the pics that I have seen.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
email sent

I just emailed my address too. A million thanks Bobby!! I have been REALLY looking forward to the 350Z. You are tops man.:thumbsup:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Another year gone by

Woo Hoo, I've been waiting a whole year for this month to come. What a great looking car, thanks for the gift. Looking forward to the year ahead and spending more time with a great bunch of people. Thanks again Bobby for your efforts.

Clark :D

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Bobby, have you sent one to me? If you have it has not arrived yet. Thank you in advance for your efforts. They are appreciated.

Olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
olesarge90 said:
Bobby, have you sent one to me? If you have it has not arrived yet. Thank you in advance for your efforts. They are appreciated.

Olesarge90/Gill
Gill,

The first month I sent the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z as an Appreciation Gift was May. Accordingly, you will receive yours next March. I appreciate your patience.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Thanks Bobby!
Received your private e-mail today.
Just can't wait.
Thanks again to you and all the supporters of Hobby Talk.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
accobra64 said:
Thanks Bobby!
Received your private e-mail today.
Just can't wait.
Thanks again to you and all the supporters of Hobby Talk.

Cheers. Cobra
Got your email, too. Thank you! Boy, am I anxious!!! :tongue:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts