Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were you able to open the file I emailed you? I know sometimes Mac files act funny on a PC, especially through email. :wave:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I got it! Thanks! I am busy updating with a bunch cars that Bobby sent me, so I'll get the ones you sent posted shortly after that.

Now, should I send you a wish list of pictures I need? LOL! I could keep you busy for days, or more like weeks!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wyatt said:
I got it! Thanks! I am busy updating with a bunch cars that Bobby sent me, so I'll get the ones you sent posted shortly after that.

Now, should I send you a wish list of pictures I need? LOL! I could keep you busy for days, or more like weeks!
Seriously, email me your list (or post it here) and I'll see what I can do. At the very least, I can shoot the pics and send you the uncropped and unnamed versions. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Cool, I'll get you one as soon as I get a chance.

I'll start with all First Shot Mopars, Tri-Chevy's, British Invasion, All Commemoratives A through E, most of F, G, and H, and anything after that, most of Frightning Lightning I, Dragsters USA II Series 2 & 3 & Box Set, Indy Pace Cars 4 & 5, & the Speigel set, all Racing Dreams, all Indy Racing League cars, most Red Card cars, Anniversary series (3 car set) Release 1, Diecast Car Kits Release 1 & 2, and Dioramas Release 3, 4, 5, & 7, and Wacky Winners FAO Box and regular Box. The rest is probably odds and ins, and lots of promos and exclusives, if you have them.

BTW, sending me uncropped is fine, I have editing software.

·
Registered
999 Posts
So, Wyatt's site is going to get even cooler? Thanks PMS for your contributions, and lots of thanks and recognition to Wyatt for setting up and maintaining this resource (which I visit all the time).

Great work!

Mike

·
Registered
243 Posts
Wyatt, I have said it before but I will say it again, You Got a Great Site, I use it all the time, now it sounds like it will get even better, Thank You for ALL you hard Work, And PMS485 too ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wyatt, I shot about 350 cars today for your site. Shoot me an email and I'll send you a link so you can download the zip file. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Wyatt, hey great site ,ive only been collecting jl for about a year now and it helps to see what ive missed, im up to 500+ cars now,and i really enjoy the hunt,cant wait for the next set to come out,im not getting left out anymore,im getting everthing i can find,mostly muscle ,stock and drag,but i love the movie cars too.keep up the good work. thanks dr.olds

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Wyatt's site definitely is a most place to visit regularly if you collect JL.
And he has a whole bunch of new addtions recently.
If you haven't already, make sure that you add it to your favorites list.
Thanks Wyatt, for keeping us JL collectors informed.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
256 Posts
Not to sound repetitive, but Wyatt's site is a fantastic JL resource. The best! I use the site all the time as well. Thanks again Wyatt. :thumbsup:

Greg

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hope the new shots work ok. I'd like to shoot most, if not all, of the castings you are missing. It is absolutely THE best source for JL reference. I have been using your site for a couple years now. After using it for this long, the least I could do is shoot your missing cars when most of them are readily available in our archive cases.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
That's awesome! I downloaded the stuff here at work and looked at them. They look to be very easy to reduce and crop. I will down load them to my home PC when I get a chance tonight.

I suppose next, you could take a picture of everything in the club store, Coke Festoons, all Mustang Classics, Classic Gold I Series 1, 2, and 3, the original Speed Racer series, Wacky Racers, Indy Pace Cars 4 & 5, & the Speigel set, all Indy Racing League cars, Diecast Car Kits Release 1 & 2, and Dioramas Release 3, 4, 5, & 7, Lost In Space, Pewter, and the Gold Series Exclusives. I'll get you a detailed list, but I suppose it would be just as easy to visit my site and look in the "Not Pictured" sections, especially the Stock Car Legend, Classic Gold 2 Release 8, Show Stoppers Round 2, Pro Collector Release 1, 2, and 3 ,and Lost Topper pages.

I wonder if we can get this site to 100%! That would be awesome!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wyatt said:
Everything in the club store, Coke Festoons, all Mustang Classics, Classic Gold I Series 1, 2, and 3, the original Speed Racer series, Wacky Racers, Indy Pace Cars 4 & 5, & the Speigel set, all Indy Racing League cars, Diecast Car Kits Release 1 & 2, and Dioramas Release 3, 4, 5, & 7, Lost In Space, Pewter, and the Gold Series Exclusives....and look in the "Not Pictured" sections, especially the Stock Car Legend, Classic Gold 2 Release 8, Show Stoppers Round 2, Pro Collector Release 1, 2, and 3 ,and Lost Topper pages.
Ok. All these are shot. About 470 pics, however, what Indy Racing league cars do you need? You have a bunch on your site already. I'm in process of organizing them now before I send you a download link. Again, you'll need a Tomart guide, especially for the promos and JL club stuff. There's a lot of them. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts