Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey VW Folk -

Question - LOoking for a good, rock solid VW reference book regarding the entire line since the 50s thoruhg the 70s if possible - need info on ghias, squareback, nothcbacks, fastbacks, and all the other cars. Basically more than just the bug but a complete review with some quality pictures.

Any suggestions and/or who handles them?? I know at least two of you folk who know why I need this........ :cool:

Thanks for any help!!

Dip

·
Registered
359 Posts
dipstick said:
Hey VW Folk -

Question - LOoking for a good, rock solid VW reference book regarding the entire line since the 50s thoruhg the 70s if possible - need info on ghias, squareback, nothcbacks, fastbacks, and all the other cars. Basically more than just the bug but a complete review with some quality pictures.

Any suggestions and/or who handles them?? I know at least two of you folk who know why I need this........ :cool:

Thanks for any help!!

Dip
Dipstick,

There are all kinds of VW books out there! Try Motorbooks International, and also Barnes & Noble and Borders. The reference books are out there!

Art

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Art - I have been looking at them at both those sites and more and have seen hundreds - was hoping one of the VW guys could recommend one that fulfills what I need since I can't page through them online.

Dip

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
I wrote my masters thesis on "The Origin and the Evolution of the Volkswagen Beetle" My problem is that it was written on a word processing program that is now obsolete. I cant print any more copies, Sorry. By the way you should see college profs scramble to cover the oral portion of the project.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts