Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: Look forward to putting faces to a few of my fellow HobbyTalk Edmonton area members this week. I'll be set up at a Mall Show(Northgate Ctr: 137 Ave/94 St)(Mon Sep 11-Sun Sep 17)(near Entrance 4 just down from Smittys Restaurant)...please drop by to say hello. I'll have some older regular JL cars, some Club Exclusives, and some White Lightnings to view. Would love to meet and talk to you all if you get the chance this week. See you there! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankyou NorthernMuscle(old customer of ours,Martin) and 1988redcrx(James & Katie)...thanks for buying the Gold CRX WL,James! You sure love your Honda CRX's...sounds like a cool collection you've got started there! It was nice to see you again,Martin. We'll try have something for you at the Bonnie Doon Show in early October. Thanks for dropping by. Hope to see all the Edmonton area Hobbytalk board members there sometime this week...even if just to say hello. Johnny Lightning was by far, the most popular diecast at the 1st day of our 7 day show.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey boogievanman...wish we could tour...it's always fun meeting up with a fellow JL fan! Take care...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Thanks Guys, the CRX goes great with my set, It pays to be a member here just like that, I would have never known about this trade show otherwise and would have missed out on my treasure :) ANYONE in the edmonton are should go check this out, the have alot of great JL & WL there + these guys are great to talk to. Im lookin forward to what you can dig up for the october show. Cheers

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
5859gk said:
Hey boogievanman...wish we could tour...it's always fun meeting up with a fellow JL fan! Take care...
I make over there every once in a while , next time I'll give deatils and maybe we could go from there.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A big 'thank you' to the Edmonton area members of Hobbytalk, who took the time to come down and say hello and talk JL. It was great meeting you all...if this week is any indication, Johnny Lightning is alive and well in Edmonton...nice to see the interest in our White Lightning Display we had at the show. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts