Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to get onto the rctech.net website & I don't know why. Just stopped working last Friday. Keep getting Windows Explorer cannot connect. anybody know what might be the trouble. Other people on here don't have any problems so I'm guessing its my computer. I'm running Windows7 with IE8. Thanks for any help you can give me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i have been on there more than a few times since friday. i was on earlier today. as of right now the site seems to be up.

i would suggest to try a different browser. firefox is one a lot of people use. you also have netscape, opera, and google chrome to choose from. having a second browser to try will tell you if it is on your end or their end. if you can get to it with one browser but not the other then its a problem on your end. if you cant get to it using ether browser but can get to other sites then it is most likely a problem on their end.

rctech seems to have a lot of issues and problems with their database. i do not understand why they don't just go in and look at their database logs and figure out what the problem is and fix it. i'm not a paying member there and due to the of interest they seem to have about fixing the problem i have no plans to donate to them. since i'm not helping pay to keep their site up i wont complain. if its up great. if not ohh well there are more than enough other sites to get on.

just go to the site. if it don't load do a "CTRL + F5" refresh and see if it loads. repeat until you get it to load.

there have been more than a few times that i wasn't able to get on for days at a time then one day i could. looking around it seemed like there were only a few people at a time that have these problems while the rest have no problems at all.

good luck and have a happy thanksgiving.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks much LowClass I'll give what you suggested a try. And a Happy Thanksgiving to you also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts