Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres the JL's from the case of old cars I found when I was up in Wisconsin...pretty well experienced, but they survived my dad's childhood and lived to tell, so a few war wounds should be expected.

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Those are some well loved Toppers! :thumbsup:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
eyecandy said:
Heres the JL's from the case of old cars I found when I was up in Wisconsin...pretty well experienced, but they survived my dad's childhood and lived to tell, so a few war wounds should be expected.
Your Dad's childhood !!

Man do I suddenly feel real old. Nice cars. I remember when I...err I mean my Dad played with those as well.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
RobDog said:
How'd that Ferrari slip through Rob's hands? :roll:
He obviously didn't know it was there. Of course, now that it's been exposed to the world, Eyecandy may want to look into a new home security system.:tongue:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Nice finds for sure...the best kind are the finds that have been with the family for some years.
To me,those would be worth more than any mint condition car could bring on ebay...cool score :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Family heirlooms, I'd say. Worth their weight in gold! Thanks for sharing the pics! :thumbsup: Good to see some good old PM stuff - especially at times like these with the news from RC2 floating around!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts