Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pat

I'd like to know exactly what question(s) you have for me that are so important that you feel the need to call me at home at all hours of the night these past three nights while I'm sleeping?
Here are the days/times you made calls to my house.
2-27-2007...3:38AM, 4:14AM, 4:42AM
2-28-2007...2:21AM, 3:24AM, 3:56AM
3-1-2007...1:51AM, 2:52AM, 4:36AM

The funny thing is the first night that you called my sister was here and happened to answer the phone all three times and you didn't ask for me or say a word.
Before you attempt to say it wasn't you I have to say that technology is a beautiful thing. In case you weren't aware the phone company has a service they provide called CALLER I.D. When a call is recieved certain information is recorded on the phone screen...things like the name of the caller, phone number, and it's date and time stamped.
When I got up the first night after you called I checked the caller ID and it had the name Perry Parker on the screen and a Houston area code. When I got on the computer I looked up your Outlaw website and there at the bottom of the page is alll your contact info with your name, address, and phone number...coincidentally the same number that showed up nine times on my caller ID these past three nights.

Here's a small sample of what I'm talking about.
This is a photo of the screen for 2-27-2007

This is a photo of the screen for 2-28-2007

This is a photo of the screen for 3-1-2007

Finally is a screen capture of your contact info off your website.

Now before you try to claim the photos are all the same only with the data switched in Photoshop...I purposely took all the photos under different conditions so they wouldn't all look the same.

So what exactly did you need to ask me Pat? I can help out and eliminate some things like...
No I don't want to pay $100 to be in your Custom Outlaw Club.
No I don't want any give away cars.
No I don't want any Texas Club Car you're making.
No I don't want any House Of Kolor paint, manuals or merchandise .

Pat I expect not to get any more late night calls from you after the ones from these past three nights.
I also expect not to get any nasty emails that you are accustomed to sending everyone.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Jerry Franklin aka jlfphoto,

You refuse to answer the truth about your recent tricks on the Internet.

When called you hang up the phone immediately.

Now you've decided to spread your REFUGEE garbage on boards that you normally have nothing to do with.

You avoid answering questions about "bad trader feedback".
You sure got caught on that one.

Pick up the phone Jerry and for once tell the truth about what you've been doing.

Other boards are fed up with this gangbang attitude of you and members of your crew.

You've recently had your hands slapped on a couple of other Customs Boards and I imagine this frustrates you quite a bit.

All you have to do is quit hanging the phone up when I call and give honest answers to your little game.

After announcing elsewhere that you will never come back to certain Customs Boards here you are.

You of all people would never be made any of the offers you've listed above.
I only deal with people I know I can trust.

Post all the garbage on the boards you want to Jerry.
You'll never fess up to your tricks and you'll never affect my relationships with the people I deal with.

You are for the most part nonexistent on the boards until you surface to promote your agenda.

Take a break from living on the Internet Jerry and seek some counseling.
Or,
You can confess to everyone what you are hiding.

I'll be calling you, let's see if you're man enough to answer the phone.

--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
WOW SUCKS FOR U..... Way to go PAT

Go Pat!!! GOOOO PATTTT!!!! WOW SERVED BIG TIME!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HAAAAAHAAHAHAHHAHA :devil: :jest: :devil: :jest:

That Sucksss

:devil: :mad: ---Midnightrun--- :devil:

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Sounds like a fude I got no part in. HOWEVER, as one who has been unjustly smitted by "that" (certain) "board's" randum elimination of "offensive and possibly offensive words of the English language; I have to take exception to the term "Refugee garbage." If the qualifier "your" brings the statement to a specific action of one person then I can only say your statement could have been better put. Or at the least words better chosen. If the term "your" was used collectively then I have to take offense. The reason I still post here as well as becoming a self imposed "Refugee" is that "other place" has way too many unwritten "guidelines" for my liking. You never know when you might cross that invisable line. The straw that broke the "camel's" back for me was when they censored the name "Camel" out of my text. Then the mod had the nads to say I was lucky that I was even allowed to use my chosen board name! Neither "Camel" nor "ClearHooter" has any derogotory, offensive, vulgar nor ethnic connotations. "Camel" was capitalized and used as a brand name. "Clearhooter" makes or made horns and light switches for British cars. I also used it for my band's name. Up to that time I had no concept that "Camel" could have been misconstrude as anything other than an animal or a "tack." At that point I decided to make that "other board" a non-issue. I've not posted there since. I suppose one man's "garbage" truly is another man's treasure. I have little fear that "That Outlaw Board" will never become overbearing to its members. I hope that this one remains one of free speech.

Hope y'all work out your differences. If you can, we got a little problem in the Middle East, Korea, Africa and Afganistan that needs a bit of attention. :thumbsup:

I do wish this board would get spellcheck. Then I wouldn't have to bounce back and forth to that "outlaw" board to check my spelling.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I don't know what the whole story is , but calling a dude at 2, 3 ,4 in the morning ain't cool. just gotta settle sh*t face to face, you know what I mean ?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
ClearHooter,
Very wordy, very wordy.
Who needs spell check when we learned all that in school.
Let me help you.
Feud is spelled feud not fude.
Invisibly is spelled invisibly not invisably.
Derogatory is spelled derogatory not derogotory.
Using SpellCheck is like allowing kids to use calculators in school. You never really have to learn the correct answer when you can let a machine do it for you.
If disallowing you to post the word Camel is enough to banish yourself from a website I just have to laugh.
I've always felt if you own the company then you can call the shots.
It is the sharing of information that is of utmost importance not the ability to disrupt the board for ones own selfish motives.

Kevman,
Absolutely right, face to face, and that was the whole point of the phone call.
Of course, if the intended recipient of the call refuses to answer or talk then what can you do.

Remember, I did not go to the boards with this.
I tried to settle it between two people.

Read Hanks note about being on leave and asking that no one disrupt the board while he's gone.

--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.