Hobbyist Forums banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Banned
10,464 Posts
Promatchracer said:
Greywolf and rgeezer your trader ratings are fixed
I took the - and made it a +
No biggie
The Barth brothers are a known problem and should be reported to a mod right away
Also what does RAOK mean I just haven't seen that posted before
Wow, it's great to see a moderator make a stand like that, and take that kind of corrective action. A round of applause for you, Promatchracer. :thumbsup:

Random Act Of Kindness (RAOK) is when you receive something that you didn't buy or trade for, someone just sent them "because". Like if someone PM'd me your address, and I knew what kind of cars you liked, I might "RAOK" you for doing a stand up thing like you just did (hint,hint guys!)

· Banned
10,464 Posts
Let me clarify something, please.

I was not posting "hint, hint" to suggest that other people should send Promatchracer a RAOK. My intentions were to see if someone would send his address to me, so I could send him something myself. I thought that came through in my post, but on second thought, maybe it didin't come across that way to some.

Thanks. (There goes that surprise).

· Registered
2,485 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Let me clarify something, please.

I was not posting "hint, hint" to suggest that other people should send Promatchracer a RAOK. My intentions were to see if someone would send his address to me, so I could send him something myself. I thought that came through in my post, but on second thought, maybe it didin't come across that way to some.

Thanks. (There goes that surprise).
rich, you were right on track with the first post. i took it as you intended it. :thumbsup:

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.