Hobbyist Forums banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

· Banned
10,464 Posts
Tracking update:

04/12/2007 4:55 A.M. EAGAN, MN, US OUT FOR DELIVERY

04/12/2007 4:18 A.M. THE STREET SUFFIX USED IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO DETERMINE THE CORRECT SUFFIX TO COMPLETE THE DELIVERY;THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED

04/12/2007 12:09 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HODGKINS,
IL, US

04/11/2007 8:42 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

04/11/2007 5:46 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
OSHTEMO,
MI, US

04/10/2007 10:00 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

04/10/2007 7:58 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 04/10/2007 3:54 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 04/12/2007 6:36 A.M. EST (USA)

· Registered
429 Posts
Negative Feedback rating!!!!!!!!!

First time i ever got a negative feedback rating for RAOK,ing some cars to somebody,(or maybe its because i left him a - rating for not sending the postage back for the cars i sent him for FREE)!!!!!! I could care less what he think,s about me. Too bad i sent him those few winner,s circle and Racing Champion,s peice,s. Least it wasn,t much, thank goodness!! I,m thru with this and just about thru trading because of people like Thomas Barth of Howe, Indiana, even tho we DIDN,T have a trade, I WAS SENDING THE STUFF TO HIM FOR FREE. Oh well, shit happen,s, eh??:dude:

· Banned
10,464 Posts
What kind of jackass leaves a negative rating for a RAOK?????????? That takes brass ones, folks.

Unbelieveable. Thomas, what have you got to say for yourself? Anything???

geezer, don't let a guy like this ruin trading for you. There are plenty of great traders on this board. Pretty sure most folks here would not leave a negative feedback for a RAOK, either.

· Registered
279 Posts
I've been on this board for a while now and one of the things that I was really impressed with is how honest and respectable all the HT members are to each other. Lots of good trades, conversations and RAOK's. It's amazing how one jack-azz can almost ruin it all for everyone! Some people just are not brought up right I guess.

Karma can be a real bee-yotch. Lets hope it is this time and GFR gets what he deserves!

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
OK ALL..THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED!!!
i GOT A PACAGE FROM UPS TODAY YES 1 PACKAGE (when Tom said 3) IN IT WAS THE SURIUS RADIO 9without any book or info on set up or the activation card) a motorcross helmet and a 1/64 winners circle( pagage all bent to shit) pardon my french. Good thing I'm not a big Bobby Labonte fan. ;(
He was suppose to send back the 1/18th Davey allison b&w car i sent him, along with a Carl Edwards "scotts" car and a 1/24 Mustang GTR.
Looks to me like I was taken advantage of and I'm glad I have everything printed out to go to the authorities. I also sent and email to a very close friend of mine with a 'certain" motorcycle club, who will be making a few contacts in the Indiana chapter I'm sure!!!! And it took damn near 2 weeks after I sent his package just to get this stuff!!! no more Thomas!!! I am done dealing with you and you will get what you rightly deserve. I also gave my friend a list amount of what was sent to you,so if one of the guys contacts you bes have some "cash" at the ready!! Providing your not sitting in the crowbar hotel by then!!

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL "81"!!!!!!!!!!!

· Banned
62 Posts
well im also sendin a ipod for free... and if i was out to screw u then why would i do that? also i did send 3
so i will be on here in a few mins to have a tracking # for u for the ipod...

if i was out to screw anyone then why would i send a 200$ item FOR FREE!

· Banned
10,464 Posts
GoFasterRacing said:
0307 0020 0004 8388 3033

shiped via USPS!
This, hot off the USPS website at 3:29 PM this afternoon:

Search Results:
Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0004 8388 3033

There is no record of this item.

Is this something that you just put in the mail this afternoon, Thomas? That's the only reason it would show "no record" of something.

And why in God's name would you leave a negative feedback for a RAOK, even if he did send you those e-mails? It was a free gift. How do you give a negative for a free gift????? If he did send those nasty e-mails, it sounds like he did so because you didn't live up to some agreement about reimbursing his shipping???

· Registered
429 Posts
e-mail,s!!!!!!!!!

Yes i,m guilty of sending him some nasty e-mail,s. Why, you ask?? Because he disrespected a disabled vet(disabled vet,s watch out for each other!!), so yes i,m guilty!! If there,s one thing you guy,s are going to find out about me i am honest and fair!! I sent the nasty e-mail,s and if he disrespect,s my disabled vet brother i will do so again, im thru with this. :devil: Russell Adams, [email protected]

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Amen, brother, Not just us "diabled" Vets, but a Veteran non the less,along with being a "Biker" and Biker bro's we will stand united. And to think we put our lives on the line to keep this country free for these boneheads to take advantage of us. I may be new here but glad I posted this incadent so some of you can see I'm a fair man, but I "WON'T" be played for a fool.
Thanks RA for your support.
God Speed

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.