Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,485 Posts
GreyWolf61 said:
tHANKS..This is why I felt people should know about this on here!!!! Wish someone would have posted a simular thing before I got scewed!!!!!
i've been known to stir the pot for reasons such as this. i have exposed a few POS members on this board. the posts certainly have gotten ugly but i sleep better at night knowing that i let other members know what type of people these guys are so i could save them the grief of dealing with them. it seems like everyone keeps quiet and sweeps their bad dealings under the rug because they are afraid that they will look bad for saying anything negative about another board member especially one who is well known and liked. i feel more people need to speak up and let other members know of these type of things even for ebay dealings or dealings on another board as it seems most of us visit the other boards as well. i know for fact there are a few members that got screwed here by other board members (some on other boards) and they never made a post concerning their unfortunate dealings. why they didn't is beyond me. :confused:

· Registered
2,485 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Let me clarify something, please.

I was not posting "hint, hint" to suggest that other people should send Promatchracer a RAOK. My intentions were to see if someone would send his address to me, so I could send him something myself. I thought that came through in my post, but on second thought, maybe it didin't come across that way to some.

Thanks. (There goes that surprise).
rich, you were right on track with the first post. i took it as you intended it. :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.