Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
10,464 Posts
GoFasterRacing said:
1z744w190353783332
I'm guessing that you felt the tracking number spoke for you, that no other words were necessary? Seems like more than one person is having an issue with you though .....

60sMetal said:
Tracking Detail | Help
Billing information has been sent to UPS. Check site later for updated shipment status or contact shipper for more details.
Tracking Number: 1Z 744 W19 03 5378 333 2
Type: Package
Shipped or Billed on: 04/10/2007
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 7.30 Lbs
Tracking results provided by UPS: 04/10/2007 5:40 P.M. EST (USA)

Looks like a UPS tracking number. What about an explanation or apology??????????
Let's hope it's not a box of rocks :drunk: :cool:

In all seriousness Tom, an explanation or apology might be in order, don't you think, for people to be willing to have faith again?

· Banned
10,464 Posts
Tracking update:

04/12/2007 4:55 A.M. EAGAN, MN, US OUT FOR DELIVERY

04/12/2007 4:18 A.M. THE STREET SUFFIX USED IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO DETERMINE THE CORRECT SUFFIX TO COMPLETE THE DELIVERY;THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED

04/12/2007 12:09 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HODGKINS,
IL, US

04/11/2007 8:42 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

04/11/2007 5:46 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
OSHTEMO,
MI, US

04/10/2007 10:00 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

04/10/2007 7:58 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 04/10/2007 3:54 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 04/12/2007 6:36 A.M. EST (USA)

· Banned
10,464 Posts
What kind of jackass leaves a negative rating for a RAOK?????????? That takes brass ones, folks.

Unbelieveable. Thomas, what have you got to say for yourself? Anything???

geezer, don't let a guy like this ruin trading for you. There are plenty of great traders on this board. Pretty sure most folks here would not leave a negative feedback for a RAOK, either.

· Banned
10,464 Posts
GoFasterRacing said:
0307 0020 0004 8388 3033

shiped via USPS!
This, hot off the USPS website at 3:29 PM this afternoon:

Search Results:
Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0004 8388 3033

There is no record of this item.

Is this something that you just put in the mail this afternoon, Thomas? That's the only reason it would show "no record" of something.

And why in God's name would you leave a negative feedback for a RAOK, even if he did send you those e-mails? It was a free gift. How do you give a negative for a free gift????? If he did send those nasty e-mails, it sounds like he did so because you didn't live up to some agreement about reimbursing his shipping???

· Banned
10,464 Posts
Promatchracer said:
Greywolf and rgeezer your trader ratings are fixed
I took the - and made it a +
No biggie
The Barth brothers are a known problem and should be reported to a mod right away
Also what does RAOK mean I just haven't seen that posted before
Wow, it's great to see a moderator make a stand like that, and take that kind of corrective action. A round of applause for you, Promatchracer. :thumbsup:

Random Act Of Kindness (RAOK) is when you receive something that you didn't buy or trade for, someone just sent them "because". Like if someone PM'd me your address, and I knew what kind of cars you liked, I might "RAOK" you for doing a stand up thing like you just did (hint,hint guys!)

· Banned
10,464 Posts
Let me clarify something, please.

I was not posting "hint, hint" to suggest that other people should send Promatchracer a RAOK. My intentions were to see if someone would send his address to me, so I could send him something myself. I thought that came through in my post, but on second thought, maybe it didin't come across that way to some.

Thanks. (There goes that surprise).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.