Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
429 Posts
Damn, i sent this kid a bunch of nascar(nothing real valuable), winner,s circle stuff a week or so ago and all i asked him for was my postage back. It really hasn,t been long enough to get (week), the postage $$$ back, but from what i am reading, it don,t look as if i am going to get it back. Good thing i read this, because i was going to send him a bunch more winner,s circle and Racing Champion,s stuff. I WILL keep you informed about this situation!!! Damn, can,t trust anyone any more.

· Registered
429 Posts
Negative Feedback rating!!!!!!!!!

First time i ever got a negative feedback rating for RAOK,ing some cars to somebody,(or maybe its because i left him a - rating for not sending the postage back for the cars i sent him for FREE)!!!!!! I could care less what he think,s about me. Too bad i sent him those few winner,s circle and Racing Champion,s peice,s. Least it wasn,t much, thank goodness!! I,m thru with this and just about thru trading because of people like Thomas Barth of Howe, Indiana, even tho we DIDN,T have a trade, I WAS SENDING THE STUFF TO HIM FOR FREE. Oh well, shit happen,s, eh??:dude:

· Registered
429 Posts
e-mail,s!!!!!!!!!

Yes i,m guilty of sending him some nasty e-mail,s. Why, you ask?? Because he disrespected a disabled vet(disabled vet,s watch out for each other!!), so yes i,m guilty!! If there,s one thing you guy,s are going to find out about me i am honest and fair!! I sent the nasty e-mail,s and if he disrespect,s my disabled vet brother i will do so again, im thru with this. :devil: Russell Adams, [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.