Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Bison is 1/16 Scale.

Atlantis will be doing limited edition multi-media kits. These kits will consist of plastic, resin and metal for the most part. The first coming out will be the 8 Inch in diameter Bernalillo flying saucer with landing gear and interior. These will be limited to around 50 kits total. The retail will be around 49.95. These are going to be awesome. Pictures will be posted on the Megahobby website. These will be exclusive to the Megahobby.com website only.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
The Bison is 1/16 Scale.

Atlantis will be doing limited edition multi-media kits. These kits will consist of plastic, resin and metal for the most part. The first coming out will be the 8 Inch in diameter Bernalillo flying saucer with landing gear and interior. These will be limited to around 50 kits total. The retail will be around 49.95. These are going to be awesome. Pictures will be posted on the Megahobby website. These will be exclusive to the Megahobby.com website only.

What material/s will the Bernalillo saucer be made of Mega?

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello, the the kit will feature Vacumm formed hull, resin interior and metal landing gear.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Hello, the the kit will feature Vacumm formed hull, resin interior and metal landing gear.

Thanks Mega. Sounds as if Atlantis is scaling back it's ambitions as I seem to remember it was going to be an injection plastic kit and Atlantis a plastic kit company in general. Shame that but obviously Atlantis have their reasons.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sungod, Atlantis has many plastic injection kits in the planning stage. Our new resin divison is something new we are trying, to get some response before committing a small fortune to making a steel mold. The sci-fi kits we have done have been far and away our best sellers, our next injection kit after Blackbeard will probably be a sci-fi kit. We may do a surprise repop of a classic plastic kit soon. Blackbeard is about a month away. HE WAS A PAIN TO PRODUCE IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
Sungod, Atlantis has many plastic injection kits in the planning stage. Our new resin divison is something new we are trying, to get some response before committing a small fortune to making a steel mold. The sci-fi kits we have done have been far and away our best sellers, our next injection kit after Blackbeard will probably be a sci-fi kit. We may do a surprise repop of a classic plastic kit soon. Blackbeard is about a month away. HE WAS A PAIN TO PRODUCE IN EVERYWAY POSSIBLE.

I can understand that and great to hear your sci fi kits have been your best sellers (I've got your UFO repop and will probably be buying the triangular UFO next). Look forward to seeing what plastic kits you come up with.:)

·
Registered
581 Posts
As whacked out as this kit is, I applaud your idea (I usually go with classic horror figure kits). That's cool that you could pull this off at a price of about $33.

Keep up the great work!:thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts