Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is the pride and joy of my white lightning collection.Mopar No Car series 1-3,including the hard to find real rubber variations.enjoy!
MOPAR NO CAR SERIES 1
white base/interior

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mopar No Car Series 2

white rims/interior(with rubber tire variation)
this is where my Star Wars reference in the title comes into play.like Luke and Leia,these twins were seperated at birth! :p

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mopar No Car Series 3

white base(with real rubber "white lightning" lettered tires
my personal favorite set,and starting with my personal favorite wl EVER!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

a special thanks goes out to Joe(cool)who was a significant help in obtaining alot of what you see.thanks Joe!now onto my next challenge,Mopar No Car series 4-12!!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
wow , very impressive ! I have a few of those but only 1 of the rubber tire versions ( challenger ) I really like the red 68 charger with the rubber tires , thats the only white lightning of that cast I don't have , I think I am only missing 1 or 2 of the regulars now too

that green cuda is sharp too , I have never seen the rubber tire version of that one

again , very nice collection

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SkipperC said:
Very impressive :thumbsup: A lot of reeeeeally hard to find items in there! When ya gonna open 'em :tongue: :wave:
HA!they barely made it out of their plastic protecto's for these pics!!i'm a fan of the card art,and this is one of my fave designs.besides,i would just put them in a display case anyway's.they don't roll real well with them rubber tires :tongue: !

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
berschneider06 said:
when you are ready to sell look me up bro big$$$$
considering i still have my GI Joes and original Star Wars figures from when i was a kid in the 70's,all still mint shape by the way ;) ,i don't think these are going anywhere soon.i have a philosophy on collecting:money can always be found,certain collectibles cannot.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CTWLSMIKE said:
Anthony, congrats my friend on an amazing achievement. I know the feeling, believe me! :wave:
:wave: thanks Mike!after seeing all your great accomplishments in collecting i'm sure you know the feeling tenfold!believe it or not the two toughest pieces to acquire were the plastic tire Dodge A-100 and the plastic tire Viper,which i got completely shilled on from the bay.i was the only one bidding on the auction,the only one watching the auction and with less than 10 seconds left someone bid .15 cents less than my high bid!that person hadn't been active in over 1 year.it was like they knew how much i had bid and just bid it up at the last second.from $9.99 to $30.00 in a blink of an eye.not complaining though thats what i was willing to pay anyways.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Nice Cars there Anthony, & if you DECIDE to let them;) Cars, GO. You Have to let them go back to MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!:thumbsup: CONGRATS on completeing them!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts