Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Sleepers

Well there's enough room for a 383 on that Aspen and a vinatage 302 on that Stang....but hey that just me....:lol:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
What's with the gold wheels on the Mustang? I don't remember seeing those before.

As much as I enjoyed my King Cobra, I think "muscle" would be a bit of a stretch. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Well there's enough room for a 383 on that Aspen and a vinatage 302 on that Stang....but hey that just me....:lol:
Actually, there's room for a 440 in there. A friend and I put one in his '77 R/T and then rummaged through his 30+ years of cars and parts and used all oem stuff. One exhaust manifold was from a '67 VIP and the other was factory tuned exhaust manifold on the dirvers side. Then we put an 8 3/4 b-body rear end in it and it fit too, it just sat an inch further forward. You couldn't tell unless you knew. And everything all fit just fine. I tell ya it sure scared quite a few people. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Actually, there's room for a 440 in there. A friend and I put one in his '77 R/T and then rummaged through his 30+ years of cars and parts and used all oem stuff. One exhaust manifold was from a '67 VIP and the other was factory tuned exhaust manifold on the dirvers side. Then we put an 8 3/4 b-body rear end in it and it fit too, it just sat an inch further forward. You couldn't tell unless you knew. And everything all fit just fine. I tell ya it sure scared quite a few people. :thumbsup:
WOW!!!!!.....I only mention it because me, and Joseph Zuggario in Long island did just that we Drop a 383 on a Aspen.....and raced in E-Town NJ, and on that same day with our wins cash....we brought a 77 plain jane Stang removed the 6 in favor of a 302 with 30,000 mile on the meter, that was bang up from the rear...at a loacl Junk yard....the Aspen was inpounded at a illegal street race, but the Stang made money for us until 1983, long story short engine blew up, connecting rod and all....Then came up Camaro....Different story......1985-93....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
oh ho ho ho ho ho...RACEWAY PARK!!! I miss Englishtown...man we had a blast at the track and swap meets!
http://www.etownraceway.com/
Years back I raced on SuperChevy events, and street tires events too am hoping that if things goes well for me in the next three-years and have my 73 Chevy Camaro Z28 with a Create box 396 ready for some Super fun in 2016....In gods speed...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Years back I raced on SuperChevy events, and street tires events too am hoping that if things goes well for me in the next three-years and have my 73 Chevy Camaro Z28 with a Create box 396 ready for some Super fun in 2016....In gods speed...:thumbsup:
best of luck to ya bud!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts