·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a great place to ask troy any questions you can think of

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
he spends to much time wrenching and not enough time on the internet! lol you won't see him on here much.

·
Dialed
3,384 Posts
I got a question....
Where did he get those funny looking Wing Mounts for his Mod Car....He was really loose in Practice, then Man, his car looked planted after those were put on.... :thumbsup:
Then again, I remember seeing them on Tossolini's 6 Cell car as well.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
wing mounts

thanx bill those things are killer sick !!! u need to produce them Ill never run without them again! U are the man and a true friend. And boylan thanks for puttin on the baddest show in the land .Snowbirds is king. GO DAWGS troy meridith

·
Dialed
3,384 Posts
Frank Polimeda deserves the Credit for the Blue Prints, I only fabbed them up for You and Tossolini....

After I blew up Putnams arm that ran the best in my 6 Cell car, I became a non-factor in both classes as I fell behind badly, you had the better potential and got'er done...See you soon Bro... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
OH shoot now where all done Troy has found the internet.

"um dude um like i was so fast but um dude"

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Duude where's my car?

Troy, Welcome to the 90's:eek: Now where's my wing? You got almost as much airtime at Da"birds as that pirate guy. Who is he anyway?:jest:

·
Registered
28 Posts
dave i will be running JBR cells. Justin was helping me this weekend and with these volatile cells ib is passing off on the americans I probably would have missed one of the "A's"! Lots of 3 cell packs out there. Thank you Justin, way to be there in crunch time!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
i have a question????????? nothing against the mod guys at ALL you are some fast cats BUTT>>>>why does it seem like mod guys are so elite??? stock is the class i run and was the biggest class at the birds and it seems like stock guys are for lack of a better term the entry level guys??? did you see the guy that won the b main and bumped to the a and came home in the 4th spot? i was impressed! or the salvis guys with a few wins!~ archterlonie,miller behler,tyson etc! those guys make very few mistakes! would the mod guys be able to beat them????????? just curios because i am new to the sport! i think pro stock would be in order! i would love to see those mod guys run against the stock guys.personaly i was most impressed with ulbrik in the 4300 class wow!.....my first trip to the birds was a fun one! i must say the orl gang was strong in stock thats why i love to race where i live! if you can run with them you can run with any body!!!! oh and Cmon

1 - 20 of 40 Posts