Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:woohoo:Its time!!! Outdoor is over!!! Indoor starts Oct 6th!!!:woohoo:
7639 sr 45 Saybrook OH 44004
Saturday racing! Doors open at 9am racing at 11am
$12 $8 $5
Tuesday Practice. 5pm to midnight.
$10
Saybrook mini storage
Rearmost building with green around the top. Go in the red door.
We are wheel chair accessible.
Tables and electric are available, chairs are becoming limited.
Belt sander is at the track, generally in use. :dude:
House transponders available.
Tires that work.......slicks any soft compound.
Tire sauce not required, but highly recommended.
Classes
Mod 2wd buggy
Mod stadium truck
Mod 4wd buggy
Mod 2wd short course
Mod 4wd short course
Electric 1/8th scale
Questions? call or text 440-645-9727...Ryans cell.:wave:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ryan, let me know if you need some help repairing tables, cleaning, or needing something else for the track. I would like to help out this year if I can.
Can,t wait to smell the fresh scent of burned of rubber from the belt sander and fastguy or Reinos traction compound. O THE SWEET SMELL OF INDOOR!!!!

·
Registered
888 Posts
I have my b4.1 wc, b44.1 and rc8.2e all ready for opening day. Just have to get my escale back from marsh after this weekend. I guess my car is stupid dialed with the new parts on it.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I have my b4.1 wc, b44.1 and rc8.2e all ready for opening day. Just have to get my escale back from marsh after this weekend. I guess my car is stupid dialed with the new parts on it.
From the looks of it you may as well just buy urself a new buggy! I don't think he's giving it back.

·
Registered
360 Posts
All my indoor tires are getting ordered this week ... i kinda hate to say it but i actually had a good time racing this weekend. looking forward to racing this winter :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
All my indoor tires are getting ordered this week ... i kinda hate to say it but i actually had a good time racing this weekend. looking forward to racing this winter :thumbsup:
So let me get this right, you are now retiring from motocross and coming out of retirement from RC?:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 1311 Posts