Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Good friend is going to do it, he's getting married, 3 days after my divorce is final. What a connundrum eh? anyways, I've managed to turn him onto starshipmodeler and he's completely hooked. He hasn't built a kit since High School. He's going full-bore too, he wants Several Akira-class starship kits to build several versions of his favorite ship. He hasn't gotten a response from the starshipmodeler forums yet, so I was hoping to maybe find out about a kit from you guys and surprise him. I'll have to buy his bride-to-be a nice bottle of Puerto-Rican rum while he has fun, but that's what marriage is all about eh? :devil:

Any help would be nice, thanks

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Bleeding()Thumb said:
I'll have to buy his bride-to-be a nice bottle of Puerto-Rican rum while he has fun, but that's what marriage is all about eh? :devil:
Not a bad trade off if you think about it. :devil: rr

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Unless I'm mistaken (and I'm sure someone here will correct me if I am), the only Akira kits are found at Federation Models.

Go to http://www.federationmodels.com/ click on "model kits" then on "Starcrafts", and go about half way down the page. This is a resin kit, but it's a nice one.

Good idea on the rum, btw! :thumbsup:

·
Curmudgeon
6,601 Posts
MangoMan said:
Good idea on the rum, btw! :thumbsup:
I don't know about that...some idiot gave us a bottle of good wine as a wedding present. We polished it off that night, and my bride had to literally crawl to the bed! :drunk: No "joy" that night, but we've made up for it since! :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts