Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know about a couple of new articles posted at Modeler's Resource website.

Bill "The Craftbeast" Craft has submitted a review/build-up on Moebius Models' "Black Widow" and Jim Bertges has completed work on the Atlantis "Zorro"!

You can check both articles out by heading over to:
http://modelersresource.net/

and clicking the links on the home page. Enjoy!

Fred
Modeler's Resource®

·
Registered
895 Posts
I'm still hopeful they will bring the magazine back "someday". However, I do understand living life, working, and publishing a magazine is a lotta effort.

I have about 45 of the 62 issues. I reread them on a regular basis as my interests change. I always find articles that I either skipped over or forgot about.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I have 46 of their issues and had started purchasing them at B&N about 2 years before they quit publishing. I always looked forward to the next issue and picked up these older issues off of eBay. I would certainly also like to see them publishing again but I also realize what a big job that is. I'll visit the website to get what I can from these guys.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have 46 of their issues and had started purchasing them at B&N about 2 years before they quit publishing. I always looked forward to the next issue and picked up these older issues off of eBay. I would certainly also like to see them publishing again but I also realize what a big job that is. I'll visit the website to get what I can from these guys.
So you are the one that always outbid me! :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Hey Fred and Sylvia,
How the heck is it going? Thank you so much for your help in me getting me started in this business.
Bruce

1 - 5 of 5 Posts