Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Argonaught’s Predator 1 (ish)

Oddly enough this was my Grail kit as it was this kit that was the very first vinyl/garage kit that I ever built and was responsible for getting me into the GK scene. This isn’t that build up, that was done for a local model shop and despite a ‘gentleman’s agreement that I would get the kit when they no longer needed it I never saw it again.

I managed to pick this one up a couple of years ago on ebay for a good price (it is an original), but rather than duplicate the look of the original one I painted I went for the blue colour scheme – I guess I wanted to have a snow scene and blue is a cold colour.

The severed Yeti/Abominable Snowman/Sasquatch, call it what you like, head was sculpted over a resin skull casting.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Oh man, you killed Big Foots Northern cousin!

This is a really outstanding paint job you did! The Yeti sculpt looks really cool too. I like your choice of colours/colors also. One day us Yanks are going to teach you guys across the pond how to spell color...:lol:

A little hint, don't 'loan' this one out to any 'gentlemen'!

hal9001-

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man, you killed Big Foots Northern cousin!

This is a really outstanding paint job you did! The Yeti sculpt looks really cool too. I like your choice of colours/colors also. One day us Yanks are going to teach you guys across the pond how to spell color...:lol:

A little hint, don't 'loan' this one out to any 'gentlemen'!

hal9001-
lol ... and armour, centre etc....:thumbsup: Glad you like it. So Sasquatch is the northern version of Big Foot then?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts