• Yes-I am a Child under the age of 16, and can prove it

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Keep in mind this is a public forum Ralph. While the active members can voice their opinion, the underage visitors who do not choose to join HT just to vote in a poll have no say. As I type this post, there are 31 visitors just on the General Discussion forum.

I know for a fact that my kid has been on HT, though not recently, as was Joez's son Jasonz. Also, just because an under 16 doesn't have an account, it doesn't mean one isn't sitting in on his dad's or grand pa's account looking at pics and reading.

·
BANNED
8,262 Posts
two things I gather from this, and one is like a similar poll regarding a thread that was removed, and That Poll was also removed.
one: an attempt to prove that the TOS might be out of date or the sheriff is too strict with his interpretation.
two: trolling for conquests. not saying THAT, but could be construed as such.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I may be a little over 16, however I always have this site up and I show the pictures and share the better stories with my family as they happen. My youngest daughter is 13 now and I police what she watches on the internet. I for one do not want to see the rules change.

Old Blue

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Keep in mind this is a public forum Ralph. While the active members can voice their opinion, the underage visitors who do not choose to join HT just to vote in a poll have no say. As I type this post, there are 31 visitors just on the General Discussion forum.

I know for a fact that my kid has been on HT, though not recently, as was Joez's son Jasonz. Also, just because an under 16 doesn't have an account, it doesn't mean one isn't sitting in on his dad's or grand pa's account looking at pics and reading.
not 2 complain, "BUT"...
I have been seeing "Adult-Oriented" advertising (paid 4. like a TV ad..
NOT by actual HT members) "Dating" sites, yadda... just an FYI....

mentally, i'm under 16.... physically, i'm Older Than "Methuselah" :thumbsup:

Bubba 123 :wave:

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,706 Posts
How old are the diecast guys??? Is there an age limit??? :rolleyes::rolleyes: RM

"He was on regularly because he dug Hilltop's stuff, and he was chatting with Jasonz on Friday nights.."[/QUOTE]

P.S. Glad I can keep the kids entertained!!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
So does my 3 yr daughter counts when she sits in my chair with me and look and the custom does that count?.. She even runs slots with me all the time..

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
....but a true child wouldn't reply with their own ID, would they ? So this is a pointless Poll. :rolleyes:
not really R-3...
we might get some insight...
but, the un-intended tension & Jocularity release, is PRICELESS !! :thumbsup:

not mocking U.....
sometimes the best things to calm a storm, come by un-intended accident :thumbsup:

take a bow 4 this ;)
& TY 4 it...

Bubba 123 :wave:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Fire that Evinrude up!!

I for one consider this poll trolling, just trying to drag what should be a non-topic on and on. Here's my take..... don't post anything on a BBS you wouldn't want your own kids to read, period.

·
BANNED
8,262 Posts
stop?

LOL, what is a Meta for? LOL
:tongue:
I could do this all day!
:drunk:
OK, I'll stop!

and I do agree

and as for MY age?
they only recently started asking for photo proof again!
LOL
:p
:wave:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Guess I missed something, Al, but no problems here :wave:. As for my kids, 40 and 38 with 4 grandkids, 20, 13, 7 and 3. For those who wondered, so there.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.