Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Mattel couldnt pay me enough to do that
to a vehicle I own.
But then again.............it is a mazda.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I'd be willing to bet,this is the guy that is waiting for the store to open it's doors at 8:00 am...when the doors open he pushes,shoves,steps on people and runs back to the diecast isle,then stands in front of the HW pegs with his shoulders spread as far as possible to keep others from seeing what is there while he makes a mess of the pegs to find that really rare and valuable treasure hunt. :lol:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be willing to bet,this is the guy that is waiting for the store to open it's doors at 8:00 am...when the doors open he pushes,shoves,steps on people and runs back to the diecast isle,then stands in front of the HW pegs with his shoulders spread as far as possible to keep others from seeing what is there while he makes a mess of the pegs to find that really rare and valuable treasure hunt. :lol:
I'm bound to meet this guy, I'll let you know.

Gerry :)

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look on the fender, the badge reads "B2000",
and that is a mazda.
I know that, but the Ford Ranger and Ford Escape are the same vehicle as the Mazda pick ups and Tribute. Different sheet metal (some anyways) same drivetrain and underpinnings. In fact I think the Mazda 3 and Ford Focus are also the same car.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
as long as were on the subject... dug up this pic from years ago... I didn't take the pic and have no idea where it is from...was scarfed from the interent many years ago

·
Registered
63 Posts
All I can say about the truck is FLAME ON! Now the van on the other hand is pretty cool. I would never drive either on but I did have a HW sticker on my forklift at work.
Steve

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I couldn't be a free rolling Billboard for a Corp. I cant imagine how many
people would come up to you for free stuff thinking you are a Mattel Rep.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Forget the flames and massive HW logo. I am diggin that NASCAR window decal and the hood scoop.:p
Yeah, because you know that 4 cylinder needs to breathe.

The owner probably runs a HW,NASCAR and diecast booth at the flea market he is parked at.

The way I see it is---If he loves HW, NASCAR and flamed up hood scooped 4 cylinder pick-up's---Good for him at least he is not ashamed of it.

Later,

Mark

1 - 20 of 20 Posts