Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dress for Halloween? If so what?
Me I'm taking the year off but you should have seen me dressed as Drew Cary! Ps that same year my wife went as Mimi. It was a hoot!

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Going to work as a custodian, as I do everyday! One year I was crossdressing howard stern. Some guy got me in the back with a chain saw with no blade on it. Not sure if he hated hoeward stern, women or men dressed as woman!

No I'm not like that

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Probably going to be the grim reaper again this year. I have a hooded mask that I can see out with but you can't see in. People always wonder if I am real or a statue because I stand perfectly still and don't make a sound. Mary is going to be a creepy clown this year.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Just beein' me. Of course lately just about everyone has told me I bear an uncanny resembelence to a young Fidel Castro...

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
I am going to be an Old, Tired diecast collector. so I guess I will not be dressing any different:tongue::devil:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Not many trick or treaters out in my area this year. I think the Halloween gig is dying out due to so many bad people out there. In my day we only had razor blades in the apple thing supposedly to watch out for (1960s). Today there are many many more weirdo's out there.

But I did dress up as Uncle Sam while driving my bus route during Friday (Oct. 30).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts