Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many of you out there are members of the White Lightning Liberation Movement. If you are, how many free breathers do you have? Do you collect a certin make of car only? Lets see what you got. :thumbsup:

C'mon Gerald! you know that you want to! :wave:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Um, yes I am a member. :wave:

Here's a few I've been known to post:

Still haven't taken an official count but it is in the hundreds. I collect Camaros, Vipers, Cobra 427s and Daytonas, Firebirds, Mustangs, Corvettes, Nissan Zs and Skylines, and a few other odds and ends.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Yea, I'm a member. I have about 150 to 160. I'll have to recount as I lost track.

I like JEEPS! Trucks, VWs, Firebirds, and most any white lightning!

This is an old picture, I've added at least 20 white lightnings since this was taken.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jeep4x4 said:
Yea, I'm a member. I have about 150 to 160. I'll have to recount as I lost track.

I like JEEPS! Trucks, VWs, Firebirds, and most any white lightning!

This is an old picture, I've added at least 20 white lightnings since this was taken.
Wow 171 in the picture your quickly approaching 200! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
I have around 80 open, but not in one place, have them spread out in the collection now days, hard to take a picture of just them. Glad to see so many members, maybe I need to implement dues....Just kidding.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
24 at last count. Probably 20 are open - need space to display the others before they are freed. Mostly Cougars or Javelins/AMX's.

Not that I'm picky, if I find one, I'll keep it!

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
NYSWLhunter said:
I have one, I got in my Secret Santa box! Am I in the club??

heres a pic of it from the lane in the package

Welcome to the club! Hey, you never posted pics of what SS sent you....wonder who sent you the loose WL....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
142 loose mopar wl`s,and 1 carded[a duplicate of 1 loose]
I collect a few I like the looks of plus all of the following castings including the wl`s of them...
barracuda`s,challengers,superbirds[new casting only],and 69 dodge daytonas.[the 142 are of these castings]

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
2/3rds of my WL's are loose(I only own 3 WL's) :tongue:
70 Mach 1 and 69 Torino Talladega.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I love them loose, for me it is the best way to enjoy them. I have about 150+ loose WLs. I will say. every time I see those loose camaros of CTWLSMIKE, it puts a big smile on my face. Man, Mike, if you ever decide to part with those I hope you will give me a shot (Even those that might cause me a divorce, I'll just have to call a lawyer). I would sell a kidney on the bay for those. As for Joe (Cool) your collection can't be beat, it is what I call a fantasy collection. For the rest of us, your collection is in our fantasy. You are the CEO of the WLLM.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts