Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I can see wanting to be the first to have something new before everyone else, but to pay that much for a basic car is nuts!!! That seller han no morals!! What a shame, people can be vultures!!

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Q: Are These people nuts??!!!!

A: Yes

The seller is not responsible for the bidders foolishness. Whether they have millions of dollars or not you can't tell me spending $150 on a basic HW that's just coming out isn't foolish.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I must agree that this kind of bidding is just plain crazy, but I have to admit that I am not the least surprised. As soon as the word came out that this car was going to be produced, we all knew this was going to happen. If it takes one day or one year for me to find one at an anything but insane price, I'm more than willing to wait :)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Dadvball said:
Which one is it? No link?
Pretty sure it's the Barris Batmobile - currently at over $150!! :freak:
Amazing.......a 97 cent blue card HW......any I find on the pegs (fat chance) are coming home with me. Then, I'll just give them away.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
How's that old saying go? "A fool and his money....." :lol:

It'll be a cold day before I'd ever consider spending that kinda money.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I can admit to spending too much on a car before, but never 150x what I could get it for. The most Ive ever spent on a single car was less than that, and that was a 2006 LF Pace Car Camaro WL. 1 of 60 on that, vs. 1 of thousands and thousands on the batmobile. I guess if people want something bad enough, or are thinking what they are getting is something it isnt, then they get foolish with $$

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
MoparNut360 said:
Call me cheap,but most of the time I can't see spending more than $10 on a th,let alone a mainline.
Then I am cheap too, because I completely agree!

Hopefully I will find one of the bat mobiles on the pegs, but no way will I pay a scalper or any one else for that matter rediculous money for one!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts