Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never seen one or hear any mention of it but found 2, 62 VW buses last nite with JOES Diecast Shack.com on them. From wave 3 of 06 which is an old release in itself.I just have never herd any mention of it.

·
Registered
616 Posts
From what I have seen and heard they were fairly hard to find in the US. Down right plentiful here in Canada at the moment.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I had one RAOK'd to me from a Canadian collector on JDS since I couldn't find one. And don't you know I've seen three in the wild since I had that one given to me... there are two 55 chevys in that same wave that look really nice, especially the flamed one.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I guess it depends on where you live. I have picked up several for freinds and still have 3 that I cant seem to find a new home for. I know there are at least 3 or 4 hanging at Walgreens around my house. So if someone needs one let me know.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I almost overpaid for one at a VW show, then thought, nah... i know i can find one... guess what? the next day, 2 on the peg at local retailer (not sure if Target/Walmart or TRU....) so i got the 2 for 1 (if i had bought that 1st one..)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts