Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have these from the first series. With all the excitement following these lately I almost hate to say how much I paid for these when they first came out. None were over 20.00 :thumbsup:

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Its kinda funny. When they first came out I had virtually no problem picking up the ones from the first series that I wanted. Now I look at what the stock and customs go for and I know I will never get all the Mustang GM. It was fun while it lasted. :dude:

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Wow Brad, you sure did well! I picked off a white boss 302 GM on TTP a couple months ago for $35 shipped and I thought I stole that one. Well, I did really but you did even better for not finding them on a store peg. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Mike,

its a 429 boss

CTWLSMIKE said:
Wow Brad, you sure did well! I picked off a white boss 302 GM on TTP a couple months ago for $35 shipped and I thought I stole that one. Well, I did really but you did even better for not finding them on a store peg. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts