Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent found any yet so im wondering
also i don't see it on the greenlight site,anyone know how many are made this round ?

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
How many were the first release ( OK, it was more like release 1 and 1.2) were they 2500? refering to all previous MCG cars to this batch.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
The Camaro and Mustangs are available in solid packs - the Camaro inner has 3 of each color and the Mustang has 6 of each of the Shelbys -

The regular series 2 cars are 12610-06 SKU, but the Camaros in the solid pack have a sticker over the barcode with a new SKU of 12612-06 and the Shelbys have a new sticker with a SKU of 12611-06.

This said, I have seen these alternate stickered cars numbered over 4000. I wonder what total production on the Camaros and Mustangs are??

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
The Camaro and Mustangs are available in solid packs - the Camaro inner has 3 of each color and the Mustang has 6 of each of the Shelbys -

The regular series 2 cars are 12610-06 SKU, but the Camaros in the solid pack have a sticker over the barcode with a new SKU of 12612-06 and the Shelbys have a new sticker with a SKU of 12611-06.

This said, I have seen these alternate stickered cars numbered over 4000. I wonder what total production on the Camaros and Mustangs are??
The only cars I have numbered over 3,500 are the Mustangs and Camaros that were in the seperate pack. They also have a sticker over the bar code like Rob describes.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts

The bottom of my red 500 says 0392 :roll:
Its 34 away from the # id like to have the most, but still Cool in my book.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts