Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,549 Posts
Danielle said:
Question....how much is the ARCOR membership: I see its required to race...but I didnt see the amount. Do they have a one race charge or yearly only?

You also have a PM, and yes there is a 1 race membership, don't know for sure the price thou

· Registered
1,549 Posts
JeffPatch29 said:
When is the new carpet scheduled to be installed, want to come down and practice for the open, but it wouldn't make much sense untill the new carpet is down. Super Mario to the rescue!!!
What class is everyone running for the open, and does anyone know where I can get my hands on a new Ultrabird?
Next week will be the last week on the old carpet, Should be done and racing on it the following week. Walt has the Ultrabirds in stock.

I'll be running 19T, Mikie, Frank p, Zach M, Dave M, will also all be running 19T

· Registered
1,549 Posts
erock1331 said:
Dang that infield looks sweet, A-train, drill a 4" hole in it, so I can bring my putter and golf balls. Its mini golf time, lol

Lookin Good.

A-train, Did anybody run any laps before the carpet went down? track was probably wicked quick on the boards and old glue. 57 for sure in stock, put the record out of each, lol

Eddie ran a little bit on the wood, it was still to dusty , no bite......

· Registered
1,549 Posts
Kenwood said:
NAHHH dont switch back to bush...On flat we run about 1-2 laps faster than 19T ... My limited testing on the banked found that the cars seem to have a more noticable difference compared to flat versus 19T..

I plan to be up in the next few weeks to shakedown my BL car for the nats.. I guess we will find out soon.. :)

I think it might be diffrent for some reason at Classic, Last year when they ran it it was 1-2 laps slower then 19T? I quess only time will tell

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.