Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to note that this year's Arcor Carpet Open, held at Classic Hobbies in Akron, OH (March 31/April 1) will be offering 2 BL classes for the 1st time.

4300 Pro BL - Normal rules (sintered rotors, speedo changes allowed)
4300 Spec BL - Truck body, no motor or speedo upgrades.

Would be cool to see how these classes shake out on the High Banks !!

For more info, see

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=176273

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I think I am gonna run the Pro BL 4300/10.5 class as my second class. It should be a great time! I heard Josh Cyrul was coming as well!!

Adam Liehr

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
adamliehr said:
I think I am gonna run the Pro BL 4300/10.5 class as my second class. It should be a great time! I heard Josh Cyrul was coming as well!!

Adam Liehr

Adam nice to see you giving Brushless a try.

FYI: I thin Josh will be at Allen's that weekend trying to win some of the Novak money.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Haha Sonney. Yea I wasn't sure about Josh or not because of your stupid BRL.... lol... just playin....

I just had heard a rumor he was coming.

Adam Liehr
brushless newbie

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
adamliehr said:
Haha Sonney. Yea I wasn't sure about Josh or not because of your stupid BRL.... lol... just playin....

I just had heard a rumor he was coming.

Adam Liehr
brushless newbie
Hay rookie probably a good idea to run the ARCA race before moving up to Cup..... :tongue:

I'm guessing both races will do just fine.
Good Luck and have fun.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Sonny B said:
Hay rookie probably a good idea to run the ARCA race before moving up to Cup..... :tongue:

Good Luck and have fun.
Thats funny :jest:

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sonny B said:

Good Luck and have fun.

Adam, pay Sonny no mind. It's proven that banked track racers can lay it down on the flat rug. but once somebody mentions banked tracks to a flat track guy, they run with their tail between their legs.

hehe
just playin

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Adam said he was a brushless rookie, after last night I really dont think he is a brushless rookie . I heard he went 64 laps with it and won by 2 laps.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Yeah he put 3 laps on the track record in 4300 brushless. 64 4:03. No longer a brushless rookie. It will be a fun second class at the open I think.

Later,
Rick Liehr

·
Premium Member
2,038 Posts
Rick Liehr said:
Yeah he put 3 laps on the track record in 4300 brushless. 64 4:03. No longer a brushless rookie. It will be a fun second class at the open I think.

Later,
Rick Liehr

By the turnout looks like it should be your first class for the open.

Congrats Adam. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
erock1331 said:
Adam, pay Sonny no mind. It's proven that banked track racers can lay it down on the flat rug. but once somebody mentions banked tracks to a flat track guy, they run with their tail between their legs.

hehe
just playin
lol...... :cool:

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Frank Ulbrik said:
lol...... :cool:
hey frankie what up

i had to throw it out there cause i wished i had a nickle for every time a flat track guy told me "i dont want to run banked cause i dont wanna take my flat track setup off the car"

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
ICEMAN96 said:
Anyone Plan On Running 13.5 Class
ICEMAND96: Just need the pre-entries to make a class, unless your bringing the awards..HAHAHAHA

1 - 19 of 19 Posts