Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's time again to give away cars ! ! !

Is April the anniversary of your registration as a member of the HobbyTalk Community? If so, send your mailing address to [email protected] and I'll send you a gift in appreciation for your support of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board.

Please include your BB ID in the subject line of the email.

I generally ship cars within 10 days of receiving your mailing address. I also send an email confirming the date of shipment. If you don't receive an email from me within 10 days, please let me know.

HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Appreciation Gift Program Details:

All active members of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board are eligible to receive an Appreciation Gift from me each year on the anniversary of their registration.

The Appreciation Gift is a HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z and/or Shelby Daytona Coupe, shipped to your address at No Charge. If this is your first or second anniversary as a member of HobbyTalk, you will receive the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z and Daytona Coupe. If you have been a member of the HobbyTalk community for three or more years, you will receive the HobbyTalk Daytona only. (these members should already have two HT 350Z's)

Here are pictures of the HobbyTalk Exclusives. The cars are numbered and will be registered in an Exclusive Registry which is now online at www.jlregistry.com.

HT Daytona:

HT 350Z

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Been 3 for me. Doesnt seem that long.

·
Premium Member
14,769 Posts
My first anniversary! :hat: It's been a blast!

Thanks for everything you do Bobby! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Bobby... that was one of the fastest deliveries I've ever seen! Wasnt expecting it for a few days. My collector friend loves it, knowing him that is one that will never be opened!
Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
14,769 Posts
Just got back from vacation with a surprise package waiting for me!

Thanks Bobby! :wave:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts