Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,234 Posts
Unfortunately we'll be in South Carolina visiting my family that weekend. That takes it from a 1/2-hour drive to a 15-hour drive. :freak:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Just a handful of dealers there now :cry: .Its not like it use to be way back in the early 90's to the mid 90's when me and my brother were doing the show as a vendor under the resin kit name the Resinator and th eplace was packed with resin kit dealers from all 4 corners of the earth.

·
Oxidation Genius
31,234 Posts
You'll probably still find Sassy's Satellite and Diceman Creations there, at least.

it sure ain't like the ol' days when there were a billion resin kits.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
John P said:
You'll probably still find Sassy's Satellite and Diceman Creations there, at least.

it sure ain't like the ol' days when there were a billion resin kits.
Diceman is always there but for the past two years Sassy Satellite has been there at the show :cry: .

·
Oxidation Genius
31,234 Posts
You mean sassy's has NOT been there?
Damn, they were always a staple. Also goes to show how long it's been since I've been there!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
This will be my first time at Chiller. I have been thinking about going for about 9 years now. Even though it's not a fair comparison, I still think Wonderfest will remain my favorite show.

I used to go to the Rezin Hedz show in Illinois, but, I realized there was too much emphasis on sex for my son to be exposed to at an early age. Now that he's a teen, I'm even more concerned. I don't even know if there is a show in Chicago any more or not.

A new horror convention just started out in Wichita, KS this past March. It's called "A Feast of Horrors". It's the only new horror convention of the last 5 years, I think. So far, there haven't been any model vendors or model contests. But, if it continues to grow, mabey it eventually will. Here's the website: www.feastofhorrors.com.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Mark McGovern said:
Oh, now you're just being a big Resin Tease, Wolfie!

Mark McG.
Mark pickup from Danny at Sassysatilite this rare kit of the Original Fly made by The killer Bee's company :) Plus picked up 4 Moebius Hyde kits :tongue:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts