Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my track will open this sunday april 1st come check it out just electric im on the side of the wedgewood plaza look for the signs hope to see you there

RACES START AT 12:00
:wave:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Dude very uncool to go on someone elses track thread to promote your track.Especially when they run on the same day!!Lance is good people.And from what I'm reading you have'nt cared to cater to anyone but yourself,hope it does'nt bite you in the a$$!

·
Registered
258 Posts
:drunk: if you are rude enough to go on other tracks forums to promote your own, then i could only immagine how RUDE you will be in person. that was a "DICK HEAD" move. I only hope that this will not bite you in the a$$. :drunk:

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rc Is About Racing Not Crybabies I Was Just Letting People Know Whatever
You Adults Act Like Children Honestly Feel That Im In A Elementery Relationship Whatever

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
How can you acuse everyone on here of being "elementary" when they're just standing up for their tracks? Have you realized that out of thousands of replies to just a few threads on local tracks, you're the only one causing problems? Seriously, I was initially excited when I heard about a local track but now I'm worried that someone new to the hobby might experience you as a track owner and get the wrong impression about RC racing. Grow up.

·
Registered
258 Posts
you remind me of my local track owner. ONE BIG DICK HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. BECAUSE OF THAT,i drive 2 hours or more to a diffent track every week to race. i go back once and a while just to see if things have gotten any bedder. the turn out is low and the local fast guy's go somewhere else. do not confuse me with somebody new to the hobby, because i am not. I have seen tracks come and go. You are on the fast track to a vary short season...... You are in need of an attitude ajustment and i would start by first saying "i'm sorry" to the track owners that you invaded and by doing the same to the racers that definded the tracks, for those are the people that will be paying your light bill. :cry:

the comment you made is strike two :drunk:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
dell said:
you remind me of my local track owner. ONE BIG DICK HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. BECAUSE OF THAT,i drive 2 hours or more to a diffent track every week to race. i go back once and a while just to see if things have gotten any bedder. the turn out is low and the local fast guy's go somewhere else. do not confuse me with somebody new to the hobby, because i am not. I have seen tracks come and go. You are on the fast track to a vary short season...... You are in need of an attitude ajustment and i would start by first saying "i'm sorry" to the track owners that you invaded and by doing the same to the racers that definded the tracks, for those are the people that will be paying your light bill. :cry:

the comment you made is strike two :drunk:
right on.

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here You Go

Im Sorry Track Owners And Racers

Im Opening A Track Cuz I Love This Hobby And I Can Bring More To This Hobby

The Great Thing About Another Race Track Is Choice Its Your Choice And Thats The End Of The Story Im Done Defending Myself To A Group Of People Who Dont Even Know Or Want To Know Me You Might Hate Me But I Stood Up And Built A Race Track And Hobbyshop. Every Racer Should Be Excited So Lets Stop All This Nonesense And Remember Its About Choices
And Once Again Sorry About Going To Other Threads Im New To This And Didnt Realize Their Were Rules My Bad Im Done Its Over

·
Registered
20 Posts
Count on (2) RC10T4's being there. One Brushless SS13.5 & a Brushed 19turn PK2K pro and a bunch of batteries. We are looking forward to it. SEE ya on Sunday. Later :wave:

·
Registered
258 Posts
a-town raceway said:
Here You Go

Im Sorry Track Owners And Racers

Im Opening A Track Cuz I Love This Hobby And I Can Bring More To This Hobby

The Great Thing About Another Race Track Is Choice Its Your Choice And Thats The End Of The Story Im Done Defending Myself To A Group Of People Who Dont Even Know Or Want To Know Me You Might Hate Me But I Stood Up And Built A Race Track And Hobbyshop. Every Racer Should Be Excited So Lets Stop All This Nonesense And Remember Its About Choices
And Once Again Sorry About Going To Other Threads Im New To This And Didnt Realize Their Were Rules My Bad Im Done Its Over

this does not read like a senser apology,but none the less it is a start. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im sorry my grammer is bad at times im just tired and wore out come to my track and look around and see what ive done in 25 days you would probably smile

your right im done bashing if you came to my track you would see the love i have and respect what ive done working 7am-11pm for 25 days straight

races are amd timing
im sorry about the pictures not being posted but like i say im working every minute of every day to get this track ready working with bruce and josh

races are all electric on sunday april 1st
2 wd stock and mod
4wd mod stock if some prefer
2wd truck mod and stock
1/18 scale so bring them if you got them
monster truck

remember i am a full line hobbyshop i will be ready
pretty much everything on sunday will sell at my cost im not joking the trip is worth it alone
batt motor speed contr buggies 2wd 4 wd used and new stuff will be displayed dischargers and so on
thanks for reading
honestly come check it out even if you just walk through and check it out dont have to race

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Did he handle things right?...........no!
Is he trying to make things right?.........looks like it!
Am I going to check it out?.........Absolutely!
I say enough bashing, make your own decision, move on! :dude:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Good luck with your grand opening from the crew at Bumps-n-Jumps..... We need to keep this Sport alive and learn to work together to bring the best R/C racing that we can to North-East Ohio.........

·
Registered
258 Posts
i would like to say congrats. on setting things right. when you start nitro racing, i will be there on opening day to check it out. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING. :thumbsup: :wave:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts