Hobbyist Forums banner

anyone seen Gary? (of TinyWheels)

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Inciteful 
#1 ·
i sent him an email a few days ago and haven't heard back from him.

#2 ·
I have been wondering the same thing myself. I inquired about the Chevy Thunder and Monsters releases. I would like to purchase a few cases since I will not see either series in my neck of the woods until the end of the year. If you are out there Gary, give us a hollar....hope all is well!

#5 ·
I'm back !!!

Yep I was visiting my folks out east before and after fest. My dad is very frail with only a 2 hour memory and half his normal weight plus cancer too boot.

My wife Karin has been trying to fill my boots while I was away and I hope those who have been ordering have had patience. I got a lot of catching up to do.

I was at the Langley Good Times Crusin on Sept 11. You probably just didn't look hard enought there Zane. It's a big spread out event but all the venders were in one or two areas this year.

Thanks for all the concern everyone.

#7 ·
The Oct and Feb Abbotsford shows suck, the Abbotsford Collector Car shows that is. They are always the same with few different cars and way to many vendors for such a show. I won't be returning there anymore. They are also run by a nasty old lady who has to always have here things here way, no accommodating vendors what-so-ever.

Now the B.C. Classic & Custom Car Show in Abbotsford in March is a different story and well worth the effort. I'll be there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.