Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this Bud Box has really gotten off to a strange start. First I somehow managed to write the wrong street name for the first stop (even though it was the same name as the closest street to mine when I was growing up :p ), and I saw Friday by the DC tracker on USPS.com that it was being returned to me.

A call to my PO on Sat. showed that A) it had just left the local PO in New Jersey on it's way back to me and B) I would have to pay Priority Mail on this again, because they attempted to deliver it to the incorrect address.

So here it is Tuesday with no returned box, so back to the PO I went; only to be given a tracking report that says it just left New Jersey today!!!!

Hopefully, I should have it back tomorrow and send it right back on its way out.

And so it goes :p :wave:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Processes...... :tongue: From the local PO in Jersey to a main processing center (usta be called a "sectional center facility") back on a truck to RI, delivered to your local PO and then to you. You'll probably have it Thurs. At least they kinda know where it is :D

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SkipperC said:
Processes...... :tongue: From the local PO in Jersey to a main processing center (usta be called a "sectional center facility") back on a truck to RI, delivered to your local PO and then to you. You'll probably have it Thurs. At least they kinda know where it is :D
Seems most likely. Here it is Weds. and a phone call home shows that it still hasn't arrived. Guess the "Priority" is only on the out side, not on the in.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The "Bud Box" finally has returned home!

It showed up today, and was quickly whisked back to the PO.

Please Tim, tell me it was SOUTHgate, not STONEgate.

Please :freak:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
carnut2256 said:

Glad it's accounted for, but shouldn't you have verified the address before you sent it back out? :freak:

·
Registered
78 Posts
carnut2256 said:

Rich,
I looked at the streetsign on my way home... it is Southgate! We have enough rocks around here...

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CTWLSMIKE said:
Glad it's accounted for, but shouldn't you have verified the address before you sent it back out? :freak:
The initial error was mine, in not correctly writing what Tim had sent me. I checked today what Tim sent me, and was hoping it was correct. Wanted to get it turned around ASAP.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Its here!!!

I've looked all of the cars over, and I'm overwhelmed by my choices. There's at least 2 that are never leaving New Jersey, and a couple more that might stick around. I'll start a new thread with some pictures once I finalize what's staying and what's going.

Rich came up with a great idea for a special twist, but at his request I'll keep that quiet until the box's trip is complete.

This is going to be fun!

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jersey 93 Ty said:
Its here!!!

I've looked all of the cars over, and I'm overwhelmed by my choices. There's at least 2 that are never leaving New Jersey, and a couple more that might stick around. I'll start a new thread with some pictures once I finalize what's staying and what's going.

Rich came up with a great idea for a special twist, but at his request I'll keep that quiet until the box's trip is complete.

This is going to be fun!
Thanks for the post, Tim, glad the box finally made it!!!!

Let's take pics of the cars we keep, so that what's still in the box remains a surprise to the next guy on the list :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts