Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody? What do you race? Personal tracks? Club Tracks. Looking to get into racing and having some fun.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Thanks for the info. Nostalgia runs large scale cars. Was there before. The other link says NJ but didnt see any tracks in NJ? Guess im on my own. thanks anyway.
Check with Joe at Nostalgia Hobby as to when he is going to switch the Friday night racing over to HO. I believe he said it was in February.

Joe

·
Registered
361 Posts
Do you feel like Driving North to 07832?

I went to Nastalgia Hobbys last night 1-8-10 and bought two 1/32 cars and 26 pair of slip on silicones for HO cars

Dave

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thanks for the info. Nostalgia runs large scale cars. Was there before. The other link says NJ but didnt see any tracks in NJ? Guess im on my own. thanks anyway.
Go to the ECHORR site and contact them about the next race in NJ. My understanding is they move it around to different locations. Maybe one will be nearby.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you feel like Driving North to 07832?

I went to Nastalgia Hobbys last night 1-8-10 and bought two 1/32 cars and 26 pair of slip on silicones for HO cars

Dave
You're roughly 45 minutes/32 miles from me. Not bad at all. what do you race? Any pics of your track? I only have SG+ cars and stock controllers.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Do a search under my name. I posted some videos. I have quite a selection of chassis types but enjoy the T Jet's the most.

At the moment I only have stock factory controllers on all but my Max Track oval.

I have plenty of G+, Turbo, Turbo SRT, old school T Jet's, old school Tuff Ones, Non Mag AFX, Magnatraction AFX, Early Super G +, Tyco 44o's, even a few Marchon's cars. I only have one Atlas car though. But I would say I have and run the most are the JL cars of various types including the Tractor trailers and School busses. Yea I've got a few cars. I don't own any perfect cars just some great looking cars that I run occasionally and a crap load of cars I run all the time.

My tracks are a plenty.

A Max Track Dragstrip.

A Max Track 6 lane oval

A 6 Lane Tomy Road course that takes up three 4X8 sheets

A 1/32 scale track that takes up two 4X8's

Hey I've got on one 4X8 table three seperate ovals that all intersect each other Thats like a demolition derby.

I am currently building a table that is dedicated to my dragstrip along the wall so I can free up some table space.

Yea it's a slot car basement.

Dave

·
Registered
65 Posts
What part of NJ are you in? Ther is a great HO store with two road and one drag track. I think one of the tracks is a restored aurora tub track.
DCM Slot Car Raceway
2614 White Horse Hamilton #4
Trenton, NJ 08690-2720
(609) 586-9120
I have not been there in a while ( sorry to say :cry:) so call first

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do a search under my name. I posted some videos. I have quite a selection of chassis types but enjoy the T Jet's the most.

At the moment I only have stock factory controllers on all but my Max Track oval.

I have plenty of G+, Turbo, Turbo SRT, old school T Jet's, old school Tuff Ones, Non Mag AFX, Magnatraction AFX, Early Super G +, Tyco 44o's, even a few Marchon's cars. I only have one Atlas car though. But I would say I have and run the most are the JL cars of various types including the Tractor trailers and School busses. Yea I've got a few cars. I don't own any perfect cars just some great looking cars that I run occasionally and a crap load of cars I run all the time.

My tracks are a plenty.

A Max Track Dragstrip.

A Max Track 6 lane oval

A 6 Lane Tomy Road course that takes up three 4X8 sheets

A 1/32 scale track that takes up two 4X8's

Hey I've got on one 4X8 table three seperate ovals that all intersect each other Thats like a demolition derby.

I am currently building a table that is dedicated to my dragstrip along the wall so I can free up some table space.

Yea it's a slot car basement.

Dave
Not sure what you mean or how to do a search?

Steve

·
Registered
47 Posts

201 Pine Street - Mt. Holly, NJ 08060 - Phone: 609-702-0146

they have a huge 4 lane HO road course... and they will have an HO drag strip soon...

they also have 2 1/24 scale roundy round tracks
and a 1/24 1/4mile drag strip (55')

1 - 16 of 16 Posts