Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got this email from Bud's HO Slot Cars Inc. about a week ago. I am plannng on going Sunday. I will call to check th hours later. His website says 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM but that was his regular hours. I want to find out if its any different for the grand opening.

Hi Guys - We are moving to a new location. Our new store is 3 times bigger then our current store. The new store will feature 1/24th scale; 1/32nd scale & H.O. scale slot car tracks. Plus we will be carrying RC gas & Electric cars of all sizes. We will expand the product lines of HO ; N & 027 trains. Plus Plastic model kits, Rockets and all kinds of paints, glues and general hobby supplies.

We are working on putting photo's on the web-site.

Our Grand Opening is the Weekend of September 11 & 12. If you can make check it out.

We have lots of things planned for the Grand Opening. We will have Classic cars courtesy of the Road Knights, DJ playing cars songs, Balloons for the kids, free track time on all 3 tracks for the kids, Book signing with Bob Beers (Saturday Only), Custom Embroidery by Chris Sklenar, Expanded product line of MEV originals, Custom bodies by Tony Tusing, new product release from Carrera, Monogram, Model Motoring(maybe) plus a few more surprises and of course a Grand Opening sale.

We will be at our current location until Saturday 08/28/04 and we will be closed until the Grand Opening weekend of September 11 & 12. Our new address will be 2141 Crompond Rd Cortlandt Manor , NY 10567 our new phone number will be 1-914-737-4070. Web-site and e-mail address will not change.

For those of you who live too far and can't make the Grand Opening, keep an eye on my web-site which will be updated on the 12th to include the Grand Opening sales.

Please note any orders or e-mails may take a little longer for us to get to. Please be patient.

I hope to see you at the Grand Opening

Thank You

Robert Budano
Bud's H.O. Cars, Inc
2141 Crompond Rd
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
914-737-4070
www.budshocars.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts