Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
If you are using a regular computer you can go the the Hobby Talk forums main page and then navigate to the slot car section. You can bookmark the slot car section to go there directly in the future.

·
Registered
Thunderjets, Lesney Matchbox, Hot Wheels, Johnny Lightning
22 Posts
Your handle caught my eye; are you the same “Joe Skylark” marketing these cool whitewall & redline tires for old T-Jets? If so, thanks; these are great!

·
Administrator
31,556 Posts
If you are using a regular computer you can go the the Hobby Talk forums main page and then navigate to the slot car section. You can bookmark the slot car section to go there directly in the future.
I believe the terminology veries between brands, platforms and device types but you can also tap on 'follow forum' on other media devices....

·
Registered
1,496 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Hey guys I was wondering if this form is still active??
Yepper im here Joe. Hey wanted to let you know i decided to delete my FB account. No im not in trouble or hiding from anyone. I just feel with election outcome and how because u speak out about injustices ie fraud of elections etc that there are people can and have (not towards me) made accusations and peoples rights have been violated. Either by arrest or weapon confiscations.
I dont need or want the drama so its best i leave . I also didnt like how fb was micro policing the pages because u didnt follow their beliefs.
Ill miss everyone in the slot forums. Please put out there for me if anyone needs to contact me my email is [email protected]

Thanks
George G Hower

·
Registered
Thunderjets, Lesney Matchbox, Hot Wheels, Johnny Lightning
22 Posts
A comment on slotnut’s remark about political profiling on FB: this is absolutely happening and has been for a while, and we can expect it will only get worse. No one should be surprised by it because this is what the technology enables; I work in the tech field and saw this coming decades ago which is why I have never had an account on FB or any of the other major antisocial media sites. I see evidence in the market of recently increased interest in slot cars, which is probably driven in part by all the lockdowns and social isolation, so hopefully there will be more lively discussions on HT in the near future. As for myself, I’m happy to be here.

·
BANNED
8,201 Posts
good to see guys coming back. now, if they will post and not just lurk.
anyone who says they have been here the whole time but haven't but haven't posted in two years really hasn't really been here at all.

·
BANNED
8,201 Posts
sure is good to see all the faithful back here and posting regularly.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts