Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the massive JL dump in Canada, the number of BWF Camaros that have been sold in the $80 range on the Bay recently? I'm glad for the hard core Camaro collectors! Kinda makes the guys still asking two and a half bills for them a little silly!

Now if only that darn Auction Insanity Olds would crash the same way.........

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
the challenger has crashed from that release,from hitting 180-220 down to 17-25 :freak:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
notice how low the BWF 68 corvette is going for now. just a month or so back, i saw a bad carded one sell for $90. a good carded one sold for $140 and change. now i swear i see more white lightning versions of this car selling than i do regulars. i've seen them going in the $20 to $30 range now on a mint card. i just hope the GTX drops that low so i can grab an extra as an opener.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Pewter02WS6 said:
notice how low the BWF 68 corvette is going for now. just a month or so back, i saw a bad carded one sell for $90. a good carded one sold for $140 and change. now i swear i see more white lightning versions of this car selling than i do regulars. i've seen them going in the $20 to $30 range now on a mint card. i just hope the GTX drops that low so i can grab an extra as an opener.
if it drops that low I may pick up another one just to turn it the opposite way in the display case `cause the flames are different on each side :freak:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I know is I'd "kill" to see the AI Olds 442 drop from the $150+ to ANYTHING under $50!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
my how the mighty have FALLEN!the once "rare" cars are all being sold for pennies on the dollar of what they were just a week or two ago.a spoiler grand prix wl just ended at $20.50 :tongue: !the challenger zinger has hit a steady $20-$30 with BIN at $40 and above running there course without a buyer.you wouldn't know it by the way some people act when trying to trade for these cars for though.point in case:i was rejected on a trade for the challenger and calender nova for 18 treasure hunts,not crap ones either,all the key muscle cars from '98-'07 :confused: .seriously guys,strike while the iron is hot,you'll be better off being reasonable than trying to milk that cow to death :rolleyes: .i'd be wary of the calender girls and auction insanity cars.they WILL show up at some point,they WERE produced and judging by the way rc2 basically backed up the trailers and threw all those street freaks and monopoly cases into them,methinks those two series were just in the back of the warehouse and had to wait for more transport to canada,australia,taiwan,wherever the heck they would pay .12 cents US a car! :freak:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I agree, I posted that a while back when the Calendar Cars set of 12 WLs were up for auction. They will show up, patience is the key. I saw a bad carded BWF '67 Camaro go for $55. I wish I had waited in some respects for mine but at least I didn't pay the absolutely crazy money they were getting.

There will be more AI 442s and the price will drop. If not, well you can't have everything, unless you want to pony up the bucks. :wave:

By the way I think it's great these cars are showing up and the prices are coming down. Feels much better to add a nice car to the collection for $25 than $250.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts