Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That on the right panels under Models (under Diecast)
there's the member CJTORINO under The Kit Facotry
Lol mistake? Or maybe he is truly a model!:wave:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
That on the right panels under Models (under Diecast)
there's the member CJTORINO under The Kit Facotry
Lol mistake? Or maybe he is truly a model!:wave:

CJTORINO is a Hobby Talk Supporter (he pays to help support Hobby Talk like a Lifetime member of Hobby Talk).

I'm happy to say I am a Lifetime member of Hobby Talk. I often wonder why the Hobby Talk members with HIGH trader ratings aren't a Hobby Talk Supporter or Lifetime member. Some only pedal their stuff on the Swap & Sale forum and rarely post anywhere else......very sad.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
CJTORINO is a Hobby Talk Supporter (he pays to help support Hobby Talk like a Lifetime member of Hobby Talk).

I'm happy to say I am a Lifetime member of Hobby Talk. I often wonder why the Hobby Talk members with HIGH trader ratings aren't a Hobby Talk Supporter or Lifetime member. Some only pedal their stuff on the Swap & Sale forum and rarely post anywhere else......very sad.:rolleyes:
After a few months on HT I knew I would stay on here for a long time. So I went lifetime too. If you don't help the site it can go away.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
After a few months on HT I knew I would stay on here for a long time. So I went lifetime too. If you don't help the site it can go away.

WTG 1970AMX! :thumbsup:

Exactly 3 months after I joined Hobby Talk, I became a Lifetime Member. I wish I did it sooner.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Ah, I thought he was a model seller and they linked it incorrectly to his website.

I made a mistake......CJTORINO isn't a Hobby Talk Supporter. I was thinking of another Hobby Talk member that is a Hobby Talk Supporter.

Maybe he is a model seller Jason

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
I'm a HT supporter and soon to be a lifer... It's a great place and I have learned alot as well as made some good friends... I only hope I can give back as much as I have got !!!

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Wait, so if you are a supporter, you get listed under models?

Models?? (male or female?) Maybe if you are athletic Jason. The are some Hobby Talk members that should be athletic supporters (but not many). :jest:

·
Registered
557 Posts
In my opinion the number one site I really like the forum has a lot of good

people. and I visited here a few very good friends and learned many things!

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I have been here well over a year now and never realized that you could support it and change levels of membership. I thought those changed as your post count went up.

How does one become a supporter or lifelong member because I want to give back to the site!!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
I have been here well over a year now and never realized that you could support it and change levels of membership. I thought those changed as your post count went up.

How does one become a supporter or lifelong member because I want to give back to the site!!

Hey bro there is a section that allows you to Donate Hobby Talk Supporter on the top right it says Donation/HobbyTalk Supporter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts