Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
It would be nice to see some parachutes in their "deployed" mode-

That would make for other interesting display possibilities...

I have plastic opened parachute set from a HW dragster combo that would make good custom fodder.

Cheers..

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually, remember Bruce from Bad Dog resins? Well, I emailed him and he's going to make me up 20 of them.

Thanks for the info everyone!

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Cowboy... He sells on ebay under the name bnbgoodies. He's got some great stuff.
Thanks again for the AJ's light set up and let me know if you need a few chutes.. I'll hook you up

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I just got done decaling these. They came from bnbgoodoes. I am very pleased with them.

He has some more unique stuff too.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Beautiful job on the bods!
Be very careful though. The vic is a VERY fragile body, eh.
I dropped one of mine from 1' to the bench and the roof came off.
(I made a repair but lost one of the mid roof pillars, eh. Now it is open front to back and still looks good.)

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Thanks. I glued the windows in on the top and around the base of each window to give the roofs added support. I do this with many of my cars rather than depending on the pillars alone.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Joe... if you want to "toughen" those bodies up. Mix up a little clear expoxy and piant the underside of the body with a thin coat. It makes a world of difference.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
vaBcHRog,

Here's how it looks sitting on a JL T-Jet chassis. The rear of the chassis would have to be shortened to get it lower. I think it might look pretty good on a Hot Rod chassis.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts