Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I saw many people dumping the Regular Classics Cars for $.50c PB'd at the Las Vegas Super Show this past Jan .... I stood their in AHHHH as I was shocked at the prices while thumbing through the peoples stuff. I was thinking these cars were $3.97ea at Walmart .... What happend to their value ???

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought it was nice paint and real riders with the red sidewall I couldn't leave it on the peg for $1 at acme so I grabbed it.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I thought it was nice paint and real riders with the red sidewall I couldn't leave it on the peg for $1 at acme so I grabbed it.
You sure about the Real Riders as I am sure that car has plastic wheels being a 5sp .... Real Riders were on the solid chrome hubs .... Does that card have a chrome sticker on the top right corner ??? If its a while logo on the top corner then its a regular common car.

Real Riders w/White Walls should be the Chase Cars for the Red Car - Green Car - Gold Car

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are correct. After I looked closer at it it does have plastic wheels. Either way they still look better than black walls with that redline around it.

Car is going to a good new home. Where it will be appreciated. Thanks guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts