Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
its a trc lynx,its a wider version of the more common lynx elete.they were made by composite craft.they were made in the late 80's to early 90's and were awesome cars for their day.I own 8 of them if you ever need any parts let me know!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok man thanks alot i bought it at the flea market for 1.00$ lol thought about putting the xxx-s down and trying to race this thing but i think it would be to risky no being able to find parts thanks alot timmay

·
Registered
318 Posts
Its a Lynx or Lynx II elite, with an associated battery tray and associated body posts that didn't come on it. Drove one many many times.:freak:

Lester

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the info guys... i love the car i have actualy updated the rear axle and the front wheel assemblys with asscociated stuff thanks alot this site is VERY helpfull

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ok guys after finding out that the car i bought for 1$ at the flea market was a trc lynx 2 i decided to keep it and mess with it a little i threw in a 19 camelion brushed motor new oval tires and a ko propo esc with an orion 3200mah lipo that thing is fast but its just a fun car lol.......... just wanted to show everyone what i done to it lemme know what you think.......... heres the link http://s1015.photobucket.com/albums/af280/broncolgsean/?action=view&current=IMAG0013.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts