Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone know mike from thunderrc????

anyone know mike from thunderrc???? i ordered a magnet zapper from him i called first and he said he had one in stock and he would have it shipped out to me the next day i told him i would take it and sent payment to him right after we talked. the money was taken out of my account a day or 2 later. after about 7 days i got curios as to where it might be so i called and called and called and called never an answer. so i emailed him and e mailed him and e mailed him with no response.we are now on day 14 or 15 with no zapper and no answers. mike i'm not sure if you come on here at all but please reply to me. i'm not trying to bad mouth him in any way things happen but i would really like to know something i even ordered a yokomo meter the same day and got it 3 days later. if it was not that much money i would not be so worried but $740 is alot to me especially when i'm getting no answers. thanks guys i hope someone can give me some answers. Brad Sousa :confused:

4,990 Posts
Brad,

EA had nothing but great things to say about him when I was looking for a zapper. I have an email address I used to talk to him; I will send it to you to make sure you have the right one.

Also, I know EA is away for the nationals...maybe Mike went with him. Its a big race from what I understand.

Dont panic!!! (lol)

Check your email!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks danielle, that is the e mail i've been sending it to. he's e mailed me back before i ordered it. when i was asking him some stuff. but since i've ordered it i've had no contact with him at all. thanks, Brad

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Might try RCtech.. Skeen hangs out over there a lot.. I met him at birds last year.. Seemed like a really nice guy... zapped motors all week for me for free..

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks kenwood tried that but could not find his name or company name to post anywhere i guess i sit here and wait..

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
He goes by TEMPEST2000 on rc tech... there is a thread for his company listed on the on-road forum as THUNDER RC..

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well atleast i know he was alive monday and my zapper should have been shipped out way before then...lol we'll see how that works.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
casperbase it's just funny when i e mailed him saying i wanted a zapper he got back to me the same day then i called no answer left a message saying i wanted a zapper he called me back an hour later. now after i order it.i get nothing. i really don't wanna bad mouth anybody but this does not look good. especially when he told me he'd ship it out the next day it's been 14 or 15 days now.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Mike is a good guy and will take care of this I am sure. I hate you have to wait to find something out but I am sure it is just a mix up and he is gone to the Nats. He will fix this though I am sure of it!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats why i posted here not trying to bad mouth him just hoping someone could relay the message if they talk to him. if anyone talks to him could you give him my# to call me 401-477-3850. thanks everyone, Brad

1 - 19 of 19 Posts