Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone In the Market For a Harley? UPDATED!! The Truck Has ARRIVED!!!

Dealership is open, Delivery Trucks are Ready to Deliver New Partz and Bikez Construction of a new 2500 SQ FT addition that will consist of showroom, partz store & riding accesories is scheduled to start soon. LMKWYT.

Enjoy

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Allow me to be the first to say...HOLY FREAKIN' COW!!!!

Details son, details! That is wonderful, how do you put it all together?

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
SWWWEEEETTT!!!!!!
What scale is this?

·
Registered
764 Posts
NICE.
I like the showroom, and will be watching for the rest of the building.

I've been collecting parts to make a shop for bikes and 4 wheelers. Now I just need to find some time to get working on it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK guys no trade secrets, they are Christmas ornaments, Check your hallmark stores, but be warned they are not CHEAP, unless you can get a deal on them (Clearence or sometimes ebay) they are reg price $8 to $15 EACH there is alot of $$ in little bikes there. As far as the figures they are from Various sets, Ertl, Tonka, Motormax Ect.

Thanx for all the Comments, I Thought it would be a hit thats why i posted it for you guys to see, something FRESH and NEW and COOL.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Honestly, 2 years ago I found a guy in Japan on the bay selling these little bikes. They were a GP MOTO promo and he had lots for sale. I picked up one of each, only to find out that they were true 1/64 scale with lots of detail. When I went to go buy tons more, I couldn't find them on the bay or the seller cause it was passed the 90 days, so I lost all info. I would like to get these casted, just bug Marc. LOL

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I would like to get these casted
Those choppers are cool and I bet would be big sellers if someone made them less expensive. I'd buy some.

There was this guy named Steve, at Johnny Jam 2009, who gave a little seminar on how to make casts of diecast cars and trucks or whatever. He knew all the tricks on how to do it and knows how to increase and decrease the scale of a diecast car, and everything would stay proportionally correct. He had examples of his work there to examine and the quality was very good. Nice guy, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Those choppers are cool and I bet would be big sellers if someone made them less expensive. I'd buy some.

Ya the price keeps alot of people away (heck there is over $120 dollars in bikes there at full retail price) along with not knowing the scale of them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts